Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Ryoto Kyoto

Reason for Request: RDM, Fear RP Break, Racism and Constant Breaking of rules
Time of Occurrence: 6:20PM  5/14/17
Evidence to support your claim: 

Osama Bin Hidin'

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Whoops, Tod Gold, not Todd Kyoto. Also I have video of previous events if needed.

JoJ

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

whole reason why that situation happened is because you or your org member don broke nlr and killed our org member, thats when the situation got bursted into flames. Proof of him breaking nlr is that he got banned for 12 hours from staff for it...

and im used to saying the n word without the er, i personally dont find it offensive, it has a different meaning from where im from so im sorry if that offends you or violates any rules. apoligies. I wouldn't be replying that way if everyone would stop barking at eachother through ooc.

and for the fearRP part of the report, the gun was pointed at alex specifically, and you can only focus on 1 of the people since it was only one of you at the time... thats why i walked away then proceeded to shoot at you to protect my org member from dying.

i dont believe that one person can hold 2 people at fearRP when 1. you are focusing yourself more to vigro & 2. i was far away from you and also distant to the point where i can just move towards cover and cause a gun fight

Uncle Grandpa

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Lol give you credit for trying so hard the vid i guess 

(T.F.C) CherokeeSpiritBear

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

All i noticed is that you were, to my understanding, meta gaming by using an out of game phone call, which i am under the impression is meta gaming. Second off, When he went behind the truck, breaking vision and getting behind cover, he pulled his gun. Just like anyone in a real life situation would have done. You were far enough away to assure that you might miss, and even then. You wouldnt have been able to kill him before he got behind the truck. I think im my own personal opinion that running behind the truck to pull a weapon is completely liable and should have no such tag as "Breaking fearRp"

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

i dont believe that one person can hold 2 people at fearRP when 1. you are focusing yourself more to vigro & 2. i was far away from you and also distant to the point where i can just move towards cover and cause a gun fight

What. Of course you can. 

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Player @[BDN] nicca will be banned for 3 days due to Attempted RDM and Racism in OOC. I am not going to punish him for the FearRP situation. That could've been handled much better by him, yes, but he did shoot at you before already - therefore he was armed and ready to fire at you.

Take this as a warning. We do not tolerate racism in OOC at all. Please read our rules regarding these again.

Status
Not open for further replies.