Your Steam Name: KablamoHD
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:69469896
Your Character Name: S.Trooper Hillbun

Ban Length: 24 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Nitr0us0xideSys

Ban Reason: RDM 1x | LTAP
Time of Occurrence: Dont remember
Relevant Evidence:
So pretty much what happend was that I shot this guy for pulling out a gun in the Police Department and It was a cadet which i didnt realize, but then I left 5 minutes afterwards and I try coming about about an our later and I'm Banned? Honestly that was kinda a rude surprise to trying to play the server.

This is slightly unfair considering the fact that real life punched me in the face and said "Hey you gotta go do something" and I come back afterwards and I'm banned. 10/10 my guy.

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: KablamoHD
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:69469896
Your Character Name: S.Trooper Hillbun

Ban Length: 24 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Nitr0us0xideSys

Ban Reason: RDM 1x | LTAP
Time of Occurrence: Dont remember
Relevant Evidence:
So pretty much what happend was that I shot this guy for pulling out a gun in the Police Department and It was a detective which i didnt realize, but then I left 5 minutes afterwards and I try coming about about an our later and I'm Banned? Honestly that was kinda a rude surprise to trying to play the server.

This is slightly unfair considering the fact that real life punched me in the face and said "Hey you gotta go do something" and I come back afterwards and I'm banned. 10/10 my guy.

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
I don't remember the situation that clearly as I dealt with many similar reports today. If I can recall correctly a man was inside the PD, you told him to leave so he went into the PD lobby to become a cadet then you killed him, might be mistaking you for another ticket. But I mainly banned you for the LTAP, I would have given you a verbal warning/warning point for the RDM, I find it a bit odd that you had to leave nearly after killing someone then come back 5 minutes later. Would you be willing to share why you had to leave?

Doggo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I had to go pull weeds for an hour... I couldn't do shit about it

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I had to go pull weeds for an hour... I couldn't do shit about it
Ah, you forgot the H in the hour in your thread and I read it as you left for 5 minutes then came back. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you.

Accepted.

Doggo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you very much!

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Locked and Moved