Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Buhbye
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):
Your Character Name: Masion Margelia

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Thegamingshain

gaming Shane closed my report. Can another admin please chime in on this. I left the server because you gave me a point for raid timer. why would I get in more trouble for leaving, I wasn't avoiding the sit. we were in the sit for 10 minutes. You were sold on giving a point so I said okay I'm going to leave and you said Okay.

Regardless what does it matter? you were giving me a point? did this turn into the military? Do I need to be dismissed or something? this is a video game, I broke raid timer and I got a point for it. giving me another because I left after I got the point is just some petty ass shit

Ban Reason:
1 Point for Raid Timer, I opened all lockers and made a trip to the drop off point and then went back to get the rest of my money and the gaming Shane stopped me and told me that I was breaking raid timer, I was confused, he explained to me the rule and how I couldn't do that. I understand now and it makes sense. I just thought I would get a verbal since it was my first time doing this, not my first raid timer break but my first time making 2 trips to the same raid which I had no clue I couldn't do.

2nd Point After expressing my frustration about not knowing the rule @Thegamingshain told me that he must give me a point for it. I expressed how upset I was that I would get banned and couldn't play so I said okay man I get it and I'm just going to turn my PC, which I did. to then see I was banned for LTAP.

Unban Reason:
1 Point. I believe since this was my first time breaking the rule of going back to the same bank raid to get the rest of the money it should just be a verbal.

2 point. He acknowledged me when I said I was going to turn my PC off. The sit was over.... I got my point. So I left the server in anger.

Time of Occurrence: 9:40 pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: x

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi Anthony,

You couldn't have explained it better, you should only leave a sit when you are told its done, it wasn't. You left after I explained what you did wrong, which you spent those 7 minutes trying to convince me not to give you a point. You then notified me that you were going to leave, I said no. you left, at this point now I cant give any points since you left the game and didn't listen to me. I then carried out a 2 day ban for LTAP, lying in a staff sit, and bypassing raid timer.

-Shain

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.