Your Steam Name: Husky
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121966942
Your Character Name: Lia Wolf

Target Steam Name: IDK
Target SteamID: IDK
Target Character Name (if known): Santi Agopiipii

Request reason: RDM attempt LTAP

When did the situation occur?: 8pm 8/2/17

Your evidence to support your claim: So I went away from my PC to fix my mic for a few minutes to fix my broken mic and I come back and this guy comes up to me and shoots me twice bringing my health down to 32 for no reason without saying a word thinking im afk. Then I start running after him to ask why he did it. A few seconds later he stopped running away and logged. At least I got a screenshot of his name.

Additional members involved/witnessing: No one

PROOF: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1098798920

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

try to get the users steam ID and steam name and possibly more evidence within the next 48 hours or this will be declined (extra 24 hours for any questions you have)

Husky

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

OK I dont know how thats possible so you can close it if you want if I see him online again ill get the other info

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

OK I dont know how thats possible so you can close it if you want if I see him online again ill get the other info
just get the name and ID then please

Decrous

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I don't have a screenshot or anything but the player in question doesn't seem to follow the rules because a bit before the crashes today Santi attempted to mug me and I told him I didn't have anything on me, no cash or illegal items, and he shot me twice and kept telling me to drop money. He didn't have restraints so he couldn't check my inventory (even though I really didn't have anything). He proceeded to kill me after not being able to drop anything for him.

The moderator Ray Walker resolves the issue immediately (he was invisible watching us). I think Santi was let off with a warning at the time cause he wasn't kicked or banned, but he claimed ignorance of not knowing about the restraints basically.

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I don't have a screenshot or anything but the player in question doesn't seem to follow the rules because a bit before the crashes today Santi attempted to mug me and I told him I didn't have anything on me, no cash or illegal items, and he shot me twice and kept telling me to drop money. He didn't have restraints so he couldn't check my inventory (even though I really didn't have anything). He proceeded to kill me after not being able to drop anything for him.

The moderator Ray Walker resolves the issue immediately (he was invisible watching us). I think Santi was let off with a warning at the time cause he wasn't kicked or banned, but he claimed ignorance of not knowing about the restraints basically.
This is true.. the player at the time was let off with a warning.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined as there is no name or steam ID provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.