LV

Your Steam Name: jColborn
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy Jimson

Admin being reported: @Satan

Reason for Report: Failure to Enforce Rules x2
Time of Occurrence: about 4:50 PM on 4/18/2019
Evidence to support your claim:
The two screenshots detail PMs between us while the video shows what I made the ticket about, as well as how Satan handled it.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1716366806
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1716368380
[Please note, the video may still be uploading/processing within 2 hours of when this post was made]

Earlier that same session, Satan closed my tickets about the mayor making a law that said "J-Walking is AOS 5 min", and told me twice that if I had a problem with the law to take it up with the mayor, despite it obviously being a FailRP law as AOS isn't a thing, it should be "years", not "min", and making J-Walking an arrestable offence is straight up unrealistic.

In a PM in one of the steam screenshots, Satan literally says that he feels that a rule shouldn't be enforced, and has been in many situations where it's been shrugged off.

Rules:
Section 2.6 [FailRP], Rule #5
You may not jump into a vehicle while handcuffed unless another person in or around said vehicle does a /me of opening the door for you. This rule does not apply for being forced into a police car by an deputy.
Section 5.3 [Mayor]
As the mayor, you may not create laws that are unrealistic. A staff member will request that you revoke a law if they believe it is unrealistic

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Satan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

To begin, never did I say these rules shouldn't be enforced. I said from my standing that I had not seen that rule enforced (in character), and considering the circumstance I did not see it as a valid reason to end that session of role play. I have been in situations where the force still pursues the suspect despite that /me never being said. I do understand that it is against the rules to do that, and I am sorry I did not take action accordingly. Had I known that person entered the vehicle like that (hopping into an unaffiliated party's vehicle), I would have taken action instantly. From my initial understanding, it was a situation where someone cuffed had hopped into a friends/org members vehicle.

As for the Mayor situation, I had asked other staff members if they saw the law as reasonable or unreasonable. During the wait, I had told you to speak with the Mayor personally if I did not receive another staff members view in time. I did not close your tickets to ignore them, I was awaiting an answer from someone else. Once we had agreed it was an unfair law, I personally went to the Mayor at the time and had that law removed.

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

under review

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

According to Satan, he thought the person had entered an org vehicle or a friends vehicle, in order to escape, due to not having video evidence. While entering a vehicle without someone in it doing /me opens door is against the rules, you could have continued with the roleplay situation. Satan didnt see a reason to stop the roleplay, since police started to lookout for the car, nor do I. The player would be punished regardless, though. After speaking to satan, as he left the server shortly after he claimed your report, I told him to punish the player however he saw fit.

Regarding the situation with the mayor, it was dealt with, by him personally. I dont know why you are complaining about it. Just because he took sometime to tell the mayor to remove the law, due to waiting for another staff member's responses and due to other reports being open, it doesn't mean he didn't act upon it or that he agreed with the law. From what he told me aswell, he told you to go speak to the mayor in RP in case you wanted to deal with it faster, since he was the only staff member on duty at the time.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.