Status
Not open for further replies.

WellDenn1

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WellDenn
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Well (I forgot the rest)

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Satan

Reason for Report: Deleting my reports a bunch of times, Deleting reports about him, Banning me for using !help and asking for the forms link ( that's not the only reason why i got banned ) and once he told me to stop miss using it I did
Time of Occurrence:12:30 ish CSTEvidence to support your claim: There are lots first one of him deleting his own reports. That's is the first part I meant I don'- -know the staff rules dont U dont7682
There is lots more another thing is that All I wanted to do was ask a question and see if something was allowed or not and he claims he saw what happened
and said that nothing was wrong and after I made 5 or so sits he kicked me for "no." Like all I wanted was an answer to my question and I'm new to the server like WTF dude ur staff be nice to the players and help them out . I mean he also could have let a different staff member as I asked but then I got kicked
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Satan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

To assess the situation,

You walked into bank with an M1911. Security told you to leave, and you were questioned as to why you had the gun. When held at gunpoint, you failed to provide a valid reason, and another person had shot that security officer. You then joined in and killed that officer, and then began shooting the other defending security officers. After you both had died, the police responded to the scene and made sure the situation was over.

What here is FailRP?

Also to tie up your confusion, a staff member many not handle a sit they were involved in (in character). I was spectating this entire situation as Staff on Duty as it was happening, and proceeded to tell you that it was not FailRP to any degree.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I do not see where or how Satan handled this situation incorrectly or improperly.

The situation in question was handled correctly, the situation did not break any rules in the form of "FailRP". You then created a report against Satan saying you wanted to report him, which if he misused his powers in any way you would need to make a staff report like you did here.

In the future do not make reports saying you want to report a staff member for misuse of their powers, make a staff report. Satan also was not involved in the RP situation, as he was on duty a majority of that night handling reports, so I do not see the issue here.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.