Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Stalin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Joe Stalin
Your Steam ID: NoNamezHere (I don't know how to get the actual number, but this should work.)
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Joe Koe

Admin being reported: @Satan

Reason for Report: Yesterday I got rdmed twice and Rdaed. I even got wanted for literally no reason. I waited over an hour for staff before I decided to let it go and got off (Yes I did use !help and made 4 reports it was around 8pm and there was no need for the wait). Today, after waiting about 20 minutes I called out the staff in chat as it is impossible to have so many player reports it takes 20 minutes (even if there are get your servers in line that's not my fault I should have to wait over an hour while an rdmer get away free, AND in my example above staff don't do their job either making it even harder on staff creating a predicament). After I called him out I get blacklisted in /ooc of all things by Satan. He didn't even address the issue. I was staff on Jungle Servers UK at one time and even I wasn't as ignorant as him (I don't mean any offense when I use ignorant but that is what he was literally being).
Time of Occurrence: 6:10 pm MST
Evidence to support your claim: Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Joe Stalin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Even after 30 minutes and after making this report I still haven't had a mod help me yet. In my opinion satan should be demoted, suspended, or fired. If none of those at least retrained in being a better staff member and helping other people. I would say the same thing with many other staff members I just see afk for hours at a time.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Even after 30 minutes and after making this report I still haven't had a mod help me yet. In my opinion satan should be demoted, suspended, or fired. If none of those at least retrained in being a better staff member and helping other people.

Today, after waiting about 20 minutes I called out the staff in chat as it is impossible to have so many player reports it takes 20 minutes (even if there are get your servers in line that's not my fault I should have to wait over an hour while an rdmer get away free, AND in my example above staff don't do their job either making it even harder on staff creating a predicament).

Have you seen the amount of staff active daily? Maybe if people didn't report every little thing we wouldn't be so backed up. And the fact you sit there and say "Well gee, these staff just NEVER respond!" instead of saying "They might be backed up, maybe I can politely respond on my report or maybe be patient?" When in life have you gotten a proper response by saying "Where is my service?".

He didn't even address the issue. I was staff on Jungle Servers UK at one time and even I wasn't as ignorant as him (I don't mean any offense when I use ignorant but that is what he was literally being).

I don't think this has anything to do with this situation, why is this included?

I think you've said enough, @Satan please respond when you can.

Satan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

While I understand you are upset considering you didn't have those reports handled, all I did was blacklist you from OOC due to complaining. Consistent complaints in the OOC channel will result in anyone being blacklisted, especially when it's about reports. You have to understand the staff team are volunteers. We handle what we can when we can. If there is no staff member on duty at the time, then wait patiently until there is one. I was not on last night at the time of your RDM and RDA to be able to help the situation.

"even if there are get your servers in line that's not my fault I should have to wait over an hour while an rdmer get away free, AND in my example above staff don't do their job either making it even harder on staff creating a predicament"

Our staff team does their best to handle reports and situations in game at appropriate times, and sometimes reports do stack up to the point of needing other members to hop on. We handle 400+ reports a day, sometimes even more. As you saw with other players' responses in OOC at the time, they also told you to be patient and to not complain.
I'm sorry you feel that I handled this poorly, as well as the entire staff team.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I do not see how Satan acted unprofessionally, out of line, improper, or otherwise in a mode that I would deem he would need to be spoken to.

Have respect for the people who give away their free time to take your reports, whether they are valid or not. This is a volunteer effort, not a thankless souless 9-5 job. It'd be nice if people realized this and had a little respect.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.