Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: jeppe
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:100609521
Your Character Name: Adrian King

Ban Length: perma
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi @PMX

Ban Reason: 3rd party software
Unban Reason: legit dont understand how im perma banned froma this clip. we had info about that specific security guard was in there as we camped the bank for a while before the bank. a simple conclusion after peeking the room while hes camping (with flashlight turned on youre able to see anybody peeking that shelf btw, go check it ingame), i made sure that peeking corner was clear as alot of other security use that spot (and obviously isnt the first bank raid ive done on southside). thats legit all i have to say man, lkm if u want clips of me shooting or w/e would help ty for reading

630475ce68c6399d31cc47e99e751a79.png

Time of Occurrence: 2020-10-27 20:00 GMT+2 ish
Additional members involved/witnessing: nop
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yep

Last edited:

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As I was part of the initial report on you because I was watching the ENTIRE thing and me watching it and explaining the initial report deeper counts as some meaningful evidence I'm gonna put my input. There was an attempted bank robbery before the situation with you. The one guy ran inside killing security guards in that exact room then got killed. About 5-10 minutes after that you guys walk inside bank and start robbing it calling out the security guard that has never showed his face outside of the room and NEVER even touched his radio. There was 0 possibility that you should've known there was someone hiding in there without some 3rd party software. If you have so much clips to prove your innocence how come you don't have that bank robbery incident on video?

m0ny

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This was taken 10 minutes ago on the server, a guy was holding a vector and recreating the scene in which Adrain got put in during the actual bank raid.

Berry: https://medal.tv/clips/35357450/SK0XUTbDQpDa

Recreation:

As you can see, it was easy for me to see him when he faced the buttons, like in the original. I could clearly see his head when he turned to the buttons, not only was his gun clearly visible, he had his gun off safety and aimed it at jack Moncler which made it even easier to see. In the video, he got crunched twice when he turned, that's because when he did so that is when you can see his head. This is stupid for him to get banned for something like this as it's just the way the hitbox and how you see the screen differently that got him banned. Hopefully, you can take this into consideration.

m0ny

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Another One, this time its was little to no diffrence compared to the other one. You can clearly see his arm so he got alerted, then when he moved over to the buttons he exposed his head making it easy for me to shoot him.

Recreation:

POV (security gaurd) https://streamable.com/qlc9wm

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Your server ban has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.