Sigsauer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Sigsauer
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:57186555
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Sam Johnson

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)Scottish

Reason for Report:He never looked at my evidence of how he got killed i told him as you will see in the videos that I told him i have proof that i did not kill him on purpose and he said if you know about the glitch then you should of not had your gun out and I said their was a bank robbery what do you expect me to put my gun away we did not know if their was 1 more person and he gave me 3 warning points I just want them removed he did not want to listen to me
Time of Occurrence:5/21/19 around 1 pm est.
Evidence to support your claim:
<- this video might still be prossesing when you get to it the other one is what he said after words I wanted for him to see the video because I did not want to do this but I have no choies because he wont listen/ be reasonable and here is the other video that is the one that shows what he said after the sit was over and I made a sit to talk to him like a civilized person.
Additional members involved/witnessing: I don't know his name you will see it in the sit 1 is a mod idk his rp name game keeps crashing. Thanks!

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Sigsauer

I would like to start off with the following, you were issued with a single warning point. As stated by you and commented by others involved within the report, while the suspect of the bank robbery was unconscious/down you went over his body with a weapon and searched him. You then said that your weapon went off, therefore killing the suspect on the floor while you are online as a Police Detective. From my understanding from what you said, it has happened before when you have your weapon out and you search the person, then when you have searched them your weapon goes off. I believe with this situation you were aware of this as you said and despite knowing this you kept your firearm out on top of a body and then searched, then killed a suspect within a Bank Robbery. Due to your carelessness, as this is a repeat occurrence, I was a staff member felt it was just to provide you with the warning point. Technically you could have been issued more punishments of that event but I believe you didn't intentionally do the offence but yet committed it which is why you was only issued a warning point for the offences.

If you believe that my punishment actions were not correct, I will gladly review the situation again and reissue any punishment/misdoing that may be required.

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to add something as i was the one who was executed by you.

You stated in the sit that it has happened before in the past and you have two incidents today of this happening - one of them being this situation. This means that you had done still been careless and done it and would have no issue if anything went wrong, this is what i believe @SCOTTISH based his decision off and the alternate ways below.

There is two alternate ways of avoiding this:
- Pressing RMB (Right Mouse Button) to auto pickup and confiscate,
- Not having your gun out when taking items.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I believe SCOTTISH is in the right here. While that is a glitch, according to them you had done this before, in the same day as well. You should have been more careful, even though it is clear you did not mean to do it intentionally.

The warning point is valid, as it is supposed to make you think twice, once you get into a situation such as this one in the future.
Had it been your first time doing it, a verbal warning would be sufficient definitely.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.