Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online sups.gg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: Ethen Den

Target Steam Name: vHiPNoTicx
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462064251
Target Character Name (if known): Jean Bienetre

Request Reason: Doing my tow and the person just runs up and clips me hard. Yet I was unable to see any of their identifiers so logs will have to prevail for this situation, all I had was the name of the impounding vehicle, so I'm pretty sure it was Jean.
When did the situation occur?: 4:10PM EST 1/25/2022~
Your evidence to support your claim:
Evidence Time - 6:32-7:06
Bonus - 20:00-End

Additional members involved/witnessing: EMS at the mini-gas station the shooter was standing next to.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@jakebeatme you are being reported. You have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this may be handled without your input.

jakebeatme

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online sups.gg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: Ethen Den

Target Steam Name: vHiPNoTicx
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462064251
Target Character Name (if known): Jean Bienetre

Request Reason: Doing my tow and the person just runs up and clips me hard. Yet I was unable to see any of their identifiers so logs will have to prevail for this situation, all I had was the name of the impounding vehicle, so I'm pretty sure it was Jean.
When did the situation occur?: 4:10PM EST 1/25/2022~
Your evidence to support your claim:
Evidence Time - 6:32-7:06
Bonus - 20:00-End

Additional members involved/witnessing: EMS at the mini-gas station the shooter was standing next to.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.
Under Review

@jakebeatme you are being reported. You have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this may be handled without your input.
That wasnt me that shot him with a revolver at 7 minutes. Not sure what I am being reported for?

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said, I couldn't really identify the hostile on this situation. I only used the identifier given from impounding and believed them to be the subject. Although, logs may be required.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That wasnt me that shot him with a revolver at 7 minutes. Not sure what I am being reported for?
Thank you for the quick reply, after checking logs I confirmed you were not the person who killed him sorry about that.

@xphillyx63 you have been reported, you have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this might be handled without your input..

xphillyx63

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

At the time I thought my friends car was parked correctly and the tow truck drive hit his car to be able to pick it up. I went to run over and to hold him up but jean told me to shoot him so I did. and after that we took his truck.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.11​
You may not harm a Tow Truck Driver for towing or impounding you, your friend's or organization/party member's vehicle. In addition, you may not harm a Tow Truck Driver for previously towing or impounding you, your friend's or organization/party member's vehicle.@xphillyx63Violated
As stated by rule 2.2.11 you are not able to shoot a tow truck driver for impounding any vehicle. This includes if it was a false towing instead you need to make a report.

@xphillyx63 will receive a Verbal Warning

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here. However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.