Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMoo

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): MooMooMooMoo (76561199077605008)
Your Character Name: Tyler Huncho

Ban Length: 3 Months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Covent (76561198076622651)

Ban Reason: Homophobic Toxic, Calling people words I should not be saying in this server
Unban Reason: Im sorry to the person that I called a word that I can not say on this server but I'm also sorry for disrespecting the admin that was in the sit with me I'm very sorry I have learned my season not to say the R-word please its been a long 2 months of a ban and I have been thinking about how my actions have been in this server I will change those actions that have been making and I have been making big mistakes by being a toxic game and calling people rude names I hope this convinces you please give me another chance

Time of Occurrence: Additional members involved/witnessing: Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: nobody was involved with these issues that I had with the 2 admins

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Covent

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing logs I have learned that I actually banned you a couple of months ago for racism and after you were unbanned you had did it again and got banned by Mak. This ban appeal is Maks as he is the one that banned you. @Mak

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Like this thread says, you aren't getting another chance. You're lucky it isn't any longer than it is. The bans will only get longer and longer, so I suggest you take the tome to start to learn to change.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.