Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Doom Guy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:534029976
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tyler Gard

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name)9 @Shabzino

Reason for Report: FTVL (Killing himself in the water to avoid arrest and keep loot)
Time of Occurrence: Roughly 5:55PM PST
Evidence to support your claim:

WItnesses

1668564457407.png

The picture is when i copied the bodys steamID and checked if it was shabzino, It was

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Breiceheidd @na13andre @evhn @puvz and a whole bunch of other people
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

IF more evidence is needed ill enter demos and see if he jumped in :)

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there. What happened in reality was that I and a couple of my friends had gotten away from a successful defense against the police. I was low on health and so we decided to swim across the lake to the tunnel factory. Unfortunately as we all jumped into the lake I ended up getting hurt and was stuck in a death loop. Your video of a simple dead body isn’t really showing much history of what happened at all. My friends made it out while I was stuck dead in the lake but I guess you didn’t catch them as you were a couple minutes late to see my body stuck in the water. Thanks.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ok i went into demos and looked at some stuff it might not be worthy of straight punishment but could be looked over by higher ups

This video is a video showing the starting point (I could get as i cant noclip in cars and ESP disabled while in cars) this shows in the 1:40 seconds of shabzino being in suberbs he made his way to diner where it was called out (audio is in the video of all callouts) and after the callout i got to his body he was dead

This video shows the surrounding area for dead cops or of a third party killing shabzino

and this is for the getaway for Dixie being picked up by Heater (Which is vaild just wanted to add it here)

hat happened in reality was that I and a couple of my friends had gotten away from a successful defense against the police. I was low on health and so we decided to swim across the lake to the tunnel factory. Unfortunately as we all jumped into the lake I ended up getting hurt and was stuck in a death loop
I could see this being some vaild reason but in the start of the first video you're 55 health and i think in the 3rd video i show myself jumping into the water and suffering ~25 health which still wouldnt add up, but please show your gameplay if it happened

also in the same way dixie had 75 at the start and suffered ~25-30 health from that fall

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report can be closed

Thanks for responding Shabzino

Status
Not open for further replies.