Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Hazer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:461832765
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Greyson Casey

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Thegamingshain

Reason for Report: Not Understanding Rules and Roles
Time of Occurrence: 7 PM EST
Evidence to support your claim: I shot a Mechanic Tow Driver, for grabbing my car during a traffic stop, and driving away with it. I was given a warning point for RDM, because "you can't shoot tow drivers for grabbing your car." This rule effects Police Tows, for their job is to impound vehicles, unlike the Mechanic Tow job. He seems to believe that the Mechanic tow can grab illegally parked cars, and impound them, which is not the case. There is a reason that there is Police Tow Drivers, and Mechanic Tow Drivers. Mechanics are supposed to grab broken down cars when called, and bring them to the Mechanic Shop. Police Tows are meant to Ticket, and impound illegally parked vehicles.

Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1617624064658.png
The rule is very clear. This includes both Police and Mechanic tow truck drivers and counts both for impounds and cars being towed. If the mechanic grabbed your car during a traffic stop, he shouldn't have. Since there is no video, I cannot review the situation at hand. However, there are ways to deal with that, such as alerting police or towing manager for that fact, without breaking the rule posted above.

Since you broke this rule, you were given a warning point for RDM.
No misuse of administrative powers by @Thegamingshain.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.