Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Smalley
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63739510
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jay Smalley

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Shiblamo

Reason for Report: The reason on why I am reporting this staff member is due to the fact he did not handle my sit correctly. The issue on why I made the report is due to the fact a Security Officer decided to take money from the vault and then throw it in the trash out back. So, I followed this Security Officer to take the money back to the vault where it belonged. The Security Officer decided to block the back door blocking me from entering the building to take the money back. So I then decide to go to the other door where it slides open. Whilst walking towards the other door I was getting shot at by the Security Officer (My fellow colleague. I was Security Officer as well) and when I entered the bank he killed me and then replied with "Don't rob my bank ever again" Or similar. After this I then reported this issue and Shiblamo responded. He revived me but he was all over the place. He didn't take me to a roof or anything. He straight away took Kyle to the banks roof and then heard his story. Dragged Kyle back down and told me not to rob the bank. How could I rob the bank as a Security Officer myself? He then listened to my story as I mentioned that he did not hear my side of the story. Once I told him about the issue he responded with "I can't do anything, I am getting 2 sides of the story" Isn't it clear enough that a Security Officer shot another Security Officer? I am afraid there is something wrong here. I do not have evidence of me getting shot at unfortunately however I am hoping the logs can say something. I have a 2 minute clip of the admin sit. And I do sincerely apologize for having a muted mic. But Shiblamo continuously assumed that I was robbing the bank.

Time of Occurrence: Between 10:00 PM to 10:15 PM BST 22:00 to 22:15 BST
Evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/5ba171e74800957021/shiblamo-admin-sit the logs
Additional members involved/witnessing: Everyone in the video.

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I never assumed you were guilty I asked why/if you robbed the bank. I took Kyle to the roof at first due to confusion and I was led to believe that he was the sole person with an issue. After learning that was untrue I returned him to the back parking lot and resumed the sit there as only the witnessing parties were present. I heard your story and ended with the conclusion that it was just a big misunderstanding. I addressed the other security officer, as you see at the end of the video, and started to tell him what he did wrong. I began to explain that I agreed with you and you misheard me as saying that you were in the wrong. At that point, you refused to hear what I had to say and kept asking for another staff member.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded will automatically be invalidated and not be used for a final verdict. All audio sources need to be recorded to use a video as valid evidence.

That said, this staff report is denied due to insufficient evidence.
Additionally, as we have stated multiple times, we do not allow you to request another staff member. If you think the staff member is not doing his job properly, make a staff report on him with valid evidence.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.