Your Steam Name: Ghost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Riley

Target Steam Name: Droid
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:400641763
Target Character Name (if known): Ping Ling

Request Reason:
Cop baiting/RDM

To explain the situation in complete detail, I pulled them over first at motel asking for them to stop drifting as a warning. Then I saw them pass a red light again and pulled them over and was going to issue them a citation, the driver then got out of the vehicle and proceeded to gun me down with no active threat to his life. I even put my hands up, either way he still had no valid reason to kill. He argues in the video after he kills me "I had class 3 on my back I was scared I had reason to kill him" which is not the case whatsoever because he could have just opened his inventory in the car and un-equipped his weapon and I would have never seen it. This is clear cut cop baiting since he had the option to hide his weapon before he got out, yet he chose to get out and spray me down instead, when all he was having done to him was a traffic citation.

Also disclaimer I sound really tired in the video because I am

When did the situation occur?: 9:45 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@bob myers you are mentioned in this report. You have 24 hours to reply or this will be handled without your input.

Ping Ling

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ghost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Riley

Target Steam Name: Droid
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:400641763
Target Character Name (if known): Ping Ling

Request Reason:
Cop baiting/RDM

To explain the situation in complete detail, I pulled them over first at motel asking for them to stop drifting as a warning. Then I saw them pass a red light again and pulled them over and was going to issue them a citation, the driver then got out of the vehicle and proceeded to gun me down with no active threat to his life. I even put my hands up, either way he still had no valid reason to kill. He argues in the video after he kills me "I had class 3 on my back I was scared I had reason to kill him" which is not the case whatsoever because he could have just opened his inventory in the car and un-equipped his weapon and I would have never seen it. This is clear cut cop baiting since he had the option to hide his weapon before he got out, yet he chose to get out and spray me down instead, when all he was having done to him was a traffic citation.

Also disclaimer I sound really tired in the video because I am

When did the situation occur?: 9:45 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes
I shot you because I had an lr-300 on my back and you wanted me to get out of the car to ticket me and I was scared of losing my lr-300 and getting arrested

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Simon the Rile and @bob myers,

@bob myers jumped out of the car and instantly started shooting at the officer. Shooting/killing should be a last resort, so he could've asked him to put his hands up (he was surrendered) or try to RP it out in some way. Simon had no idea you had a LR until he gunned him down, and he hadn't arrested you and you didn't lose your gun. This isn't a valid reason to kill someone, especially for a ticket.

This report meets our criteria and @bob myers will receive a one day weapons blacklist.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.