Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

Sinclair's Estate

Welcome to The Sinclair's Estate, a multi-million dollar organization that is known for its specialty in making money, maturity and its impeccable reputation. This organization originated in Rockford among dozens of other crews making it the oldest organization up and running whilst remaining well-respected and to this day strives for success. This organization’s foundation is everything, from the laborers to the head of each branch having their own roles in-order to make a living in the city and making the organization as successful as it is.

unknown.png

1. As a S.M (Sinclair Member) You’re required to follow all orders given by your superiors.
  2. As a S.M you may NOT speak over each other on the radio, The Sinclair’s are a very organized/tight knit business venture and will not condone immature behavior.
  3. As a S.M you’re given a uniform dress code, you MUST follow at all times this includes the suit, tie, car and underglow color unless a covert mission is needed.
  4. As a S.M you are expected to be polite & respectful with everyone you meet, any disrespect towards anyone has the ability to hurt The Sinclair’s reputation. However this may be broken if someone has not paid their debt or is at war with The Sinclair’s.
  5. As a S.M you may receive a work-order at any time, this must be fulfilled unless otherwise told by a High-Ranking Official. (Mining to contribute to manufacturing, Base Defending to ensure max profit)
  6. As a S.M you’re required to contribute assets to benefit our organization.

CEO
Justin Sinclair

Head Of Business Affairs
Bre Sinclair

Board Members
Freddy Douglas
Paul Jefferson

Navy Commander
Jackie Wong

Navy Lieutenant

Valentino Wong

Children
Luke Adams
Tyler Atkins
Thomas Floppydong
Jake Riggs
Karm Bellbowen
Jordan white
Josh Forbe
Braidan

Neutral
The Informals
Allies

Kizaks and Sons
Bald

In-Game Name:
Steam Name:
Past org(s):
Bank [SS]:
Level's [SS]
Do you have premium?:
Why do you want to join the gang?:
What can you provide to the gang?:
16+ yrs of age?:

Last edited:

Roobeer

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Eric Horse
Steam Name: Roobeer
Past org(s): none
Bank [SS]:
Level's [SS]20220411211355_1.jpg20220411211120_1.jpg
Do you have premium?: no
Why do you want to join the gang?: I want to join a gang and just be part of something. My character lives a very lonely life and I think part of that is because I don't have a mic.
What can you provide to the gang?: I believe I am a very good criminal. I can also mine and grow for you, I need to get my levels up.
16+ yrs of age?: Yes, I am 19

Attachments

• 20220411211355_1.jpg
    20220411211355_1.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 9

Bear

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After being gone for years Sinclairs Estate is finally back wow

Reactions: Bre

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

DBE73CCC-37C4-47FD-883A-B2F49435C8DB.jpegRequesting Alliance

We at the crimson caravan believe a alliance would be nice as we’ve already hung out and done a few smaller heist’s together. We at the crimson caravan hope you accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.