Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: MRC
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173871671
Your Character Name: Marco Lift

Target Steam Name: FlatRoll963
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:232605083
Target Character Name (if known): Puuen Throta

@Bryce thanks for providing the targets info.

Request Reason:

Basically, @xWaller called out that he was getting mugged outside supermarket by FlatRoll963 (Which is a public place). My org proceeds to go to supermarket for backup. I had no weapon at the time. When I arrived, as shown in the video provided below. I clearly got rdmed. After FlatRoll963 RDMs me, my friends kill him. Then cops show up the scene and kill all of the remaining players. I have made this report because, if FlatRoll963 did not mug in a public place or break another rule by RDMing me and shooting random people. The cops wouldnt have shown up and my friends wouldnt have all died and lost their loot. We came straight from basing and it is frustrating to lose all coke supplies and a lot of guns to a player who doesn't respect the rules and to a situation that shouldnt have happened to begin with.

@Brad @Memo @"Tyrone" @xWaller (Sorry If i forgot you. Reply if you were also involved, there were a lot of us). @Pizza

When did the situation occur?: July 22 10:20 EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
(Volume Warning)

Additional members involved/witnessing: Tagged Above
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yeah

Last edited:

Memo

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

He mugged @xWaller infront of the Supermarket and killed him.

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was also involved with this.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @MRC ,

Your Player Report is under view. Please be patient whilst I review the statements and evidence provided in this thread.

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In the video thumbnail, thats my white Evo in the middle of the road blown up, which I got mugged right infront of supermarket (Which has NPC's and is a public area) and I died inside as they proceeded to shoot me. Like MRC said, the situation would have never happened if those two noobs did not mug me in this area.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @MRC ,

Regarding your Player Report; you are reporting this user for killing you without reason (random death match) in which he previously killed your friend during a public mugging against server rules.

As I do not have sufficient evidence for the mugging of the situation I shall not deal with that part, @MRC as shown in the video evidence provided, if in fact the user killed your friend without reason and you do not have any way of defending yourself I doubt you would run into the situation, let alone directly to the individual that has the weapon and killed your friend. Please be more careful and mindful of your own characters life.

The reported user was recently banned today for a month period and due to the current player report, I shall be issuing an additional Weapons Blacklist of Two Weeks on their return. Any items/cash in which has been lost due to this situation in part to random death match of you may be refunded.

Note: If you make a refund, please make sure to list all the items/cash in which you have lost with the timeframe if possible and tag me @SCOTTISH for confirmation.

Report Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.