luckibandit

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: luckibandit
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:101350
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jay Mcdowell

Admin being reported: @Slick ♔

Reason for Report: Banned me for continous staff disrespect after saying that I received a blacklist from a different admin for disrespecting them and calling them racist, and then proceeded to lie in a server ban appeal and say that I spammed /ad calling GHOST racist after i was blacklisted, which I was not. I never received an OOC blacklist, I was never warned, and then I was banned for no reason. It seems that @Slick ♔ mistook me for a different player named SerratedStar13 who was brought to an admin sit by @GHOST_023 and then was blacklisted in OOC for literally typing in chat "has anyone else heard GHOST be racist in a sit" "does anyone hate black people" and then he called GHOST racist in /ad. What I said was "yes" to the "has anyone else heard GHOST be racist" and then "is ghost being racist in OOC again" when he typed out 3 messages that were censored. If you go back into the chat logs on that day you'll see that I wasn't the only person making these jokes outside of the aforementioned "SerratedStar13". I was wrongfully banned as I did not continue after GHOST warned that he would blacklist anyone who continued to spam chat with false claims of racism. I stopped making these jokes as I realized that GHOST was taking offense which I apologize for, no hard feelings towards GHOST it was just supposed to be funny. If I was banned for something as frivolous as a joke about an admin being racist in OOC when it was obvious that he wasn't, I wouldn't be the only person making a ban appeal/staff report, but I was the only person banned for this which demonstrates a personal bias issue with this admin. The fact that @Slick ♔ was able to make this mistake without proper communication and avoid any response until the day that the ban gets lifted shows a gross disregard for the players and demonstrates that this admin does not adequately perform their duties correctly as they are punishing outside persons for another players rule breaking without proper research and deductions. There's a serious problem when an admin can hand out bans arbitrarily with no communication whatsoever and not see the problem with it, as mistakes like this can happen. In the future, it's probably best to speak to the person you're going to ban beforehand so you can at least get the smallest amount of context you need to ban the right person.

Time of Occurrence: Wednesday 9:02
Evidence to support your claim: The Chat logs for December 21, 2022 at 9:00 PM Mountain Time, Slicks delayed response to my appeal stating his reason for banning me which does not correlate whatsoever to anything I said on the date of the ban, It's obvious that I was banned for someone else's wrongdoings as shown here where he accurately lays out a separate offender's reason for ban: falseban.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: @GHOST_023, SerratedStar13
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Even though I confused you for another player, you were still doing it. You were inciting drama in ooc along with another player saying how you cant believe Ghost is being a racist and questioning it. You were still in the wrong and you shouldn't have done it. Here are the logs shown below.

Jay Mcdowell (luckibandit) (STEAM_0:0:101350) (428) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "cant believe ghost is being racist in OOC again"
luckibandit: /ooc wow ghost is actually racist?

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Even though I confused you for another player, you were still doing it. You were inciting drama in ooc along with another player saying how you cant believe Ghost is being a racist and questioning it. You were still in the wrong and you shouldn't have done it. Here are the logs shown below.

Jay Mcdowell (luckibandit) (STEAM_0:0:101350) (428) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "cant believe ghost is being racist in OOC again"
luckibandit: /ooc wow ghost is actually racist?
After speaking to Ghost he told me the full context of the situation and that you were not involved in the other situation involving SerratedStar13 continously inciting drama in ooc and /ad after being told to stop, so I am going to lift the rest of your ban. I apologize for my false assumption and promise that this wont happen again.

Last edited:

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Slick ♔ asked me to respond with the full context of the situation, as I was the one handling Player Seratedstar13.

Hello, @luckibandit as stated by @Slick in his response ♔ I spoke with him earlier in a discord VC regarding this situation and informed him that you were not involved and only joking around to which he apologized for jumping the gun and assuming you were involved.

CONTEXT:

Player Seratedstar13 posted a message in OOC asking "Who here hates black people" subsequently I teleported to him and spoke to him regarding his message. I informed Seratedstar13 that he shouldn't be saying such things a few minutes later he posted in OOC "Has GHOST_023 called anyone else a racist slur in an admin sit?" then said "he said n-word to me in chat" twice before then stating in OOC "I love black people and all other races". I blacklisted Seratedstar13 from OOC (for 5 days I believe) for these comments, as I am not one to typically care about staff diss I was going to just leave it at that Soon after which he continued inciting drama in /ad with "Bro OOC blocked me cause I said I like black people. lmao racist admin" and finally stated "still blacklisted on OOC for cause GHOST is racist" before I decided to go ahead and ban him for inciting drama. Around the same time, @luckibandit responded to Seratedstar13's messages @Slick ♔ saw the messages and believed them to be linked to Seratedstar13 which is why he went forth with punishment.

I hope my response can help clarify this situation.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After reviewing this report, from the looks of it, it just seems like a miscommunication from @Slick ♔'s POV.
I thank you for making this report to clear up some confusions and apologize deeply for the inconvenience. We thank you for making reports like these so our staff can be better in the long term.

Staff Report Concluded.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.