Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: uwu
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:124275157
Your Character Name: Josephi MOnster

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@TheRustyPlayer

Ban Reason: LTAP multiple offense?
Unban Reason: The main reason im making this post is because 1 rusty was talking to the dude i was reported while i told him multiple times that i had to go and i did nothing except 1 could of nlr just telling the dude i raided that thanks for the stuff and laughing. If you had payed attention to the chat you would have seen me asking you many times to leave.

EDIT: It was my mistake not using my microphone when I was asking to leave. I understand that @TheRustyPlayer could have not seen the messages as chat was full of people talking. I apologize for being disruptive, I needed to check my bank if I lost my five seven and kevlar and helmet because i was shot in bank. I apologize for leaving the game I should have waited till he gave out punishments and if possible I would be very happy if my ban was lifted.

Time of Occurrence: 10:30
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@TheRustyPlayer I never died at the raid :L i killed him in the raid after he pulled a gun on me after i had mine out and i shot him then stole his itmes. In that raid i only lost 50hp i never went down

EDIT: The only punishment i would have gotten if you had seen me asking for you to hurry up was a warn or two for NLR meaning i was talking to him because i killed him in a raid when i was less armed. Talking meaning i was laughing.

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

hello there @Soapy Soap what you have mentioned here in your ban appeal is the same in which you stated in your staff report
in the staff report it is clearly stated that you got this 5 day ban because you LTAP in which your argued against, let it be noted in this report it is stated that you were banned for this amount of time due to your extent of your record when it comes to leaving to avoid punishments.
DENIED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.