Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Eazy-E
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115363209
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Eric Grice

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Sokolov

Reason for Report:

I had made a support ticket regarding cops breaking NLR during a bank raid. Sokolov ended up being the moderator responding to my ticket. When he responded to my ticket, he did not take any of my concerns seriously and didn't even bother looking into any of them. He informed me he "wasn't gonna waste his time checking logs."

At no point during my encounter with Sokolov did he open logs, all he proceeds to do is spam his bind for "act halt".

My concern is that he is abusing the staff on duty role to farm paychecks, and doesn't wanna bother doing any of the work involved as a moderator.

I also believe he may hold a bias towards me for an unknown reason.

Another admin ended up taking the ticket and was able to find proof in the logs of NLR violations in less than 10 mins......

Time of Occurrence: 3/28/24

Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

I do agree I was very blunt with my response to your report, I do apologise for your experience there.
Truth be told, I did try at first to start an investigation into your allegations against Police, however, my experience in scrolling through the logs at that time was a struggle. Logs at that time were taking for ever to load, hence my avoidance of the task at hand.

You did ask me to unclaim the ticket to allow another more willing staff member to take it on, which I appreciate, after flying off I tried again to look into it but ultimately still had difficulties pulling the logs so did unclaim the ticket. Logs will corroborate that I was looking up logs before going to you and after talking to you.

I approach in game reports with the mindset that all sits should take less than 10mins, this is to not inconvenience players time or my own time. After my initial struggles to browse logs, I was asking you for evidence, that could suggest a particular person or persons who you may suspect to have broken NLR.

Regarding your claim of abusing staff, that is unfounded, although I have only recently rejoined, have taken and resolved many reports since, whilst on duty.
Regarding your claim of bias, I find that deeply unfounded again, I don't see how bias would come into play there.

I also do not appreciate the hate in your comms either, straight up slander.

Last edited:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After further review,

I have determined that @Sokolov didn't take the sit with the best of his ability at that current time, I've had a talk with him and he understands that next time a little more effort would be plausable during sits so both parties can be happy at the end of the day.

I don't think there should be any concerns of @Sokolov farming staff paychecks, it is a strong accusation, yet with no valid evidence. We track staffs activity thoroughly to make sure things like this doesn't happen.

I thank you for bringing up these types of concerns as it makes us learn from our mistakes & become even better.

Staff Report Concluded.