Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SoilderKidd
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:104931280
Your Character Name: Lawrence Starks

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member : @Major Lorne(Pmx)
Ban Reason: DDOS Threats & Racism
Time of Occurrence: Around (9/30/18 - 10/01/18)
Relevant Evidence:

Sorry this response might be late due to quite a bit of schoolwork, but however I do dearly want to apologize to the management staff of monolith role play and all of the administrators. The whole threatening part of this situation was said in a jokingly manner and was never meant to be taken serious due to the individual making threats in the past towards me and other players. Afterwards I do understand i shouldn’t of said it in the first place and i truly apologize for that. I promise that something like this will never be said again in any type of manner. I hope and pray i can get a lowered sentence because the amount of time I've spent , and friendships I've made on this server. Playing on monolith role play was one of the most fun times I've had on Garry's mod ever. Being banned hurt and all I'm asking for now is forgiveness and maybe a second chance to a new me. I'm just hoping we can come to an understanding, agree or disagree we can have a understanding. Thanks for your time to whom is reading this and once again my dear apologies go out to all players.

Sincerely,
Lawrence Stark's

Additional members involved/witnessing: @sinz @Mbr1551 (All of the other players were wearing masks at the time)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The whole threatening part of this situation was said in a jokingly manner and was never meant to be taken serious due to the individual making threats in the past towards me and other players.

If you were threatened by the individual in the past you should have reported him at the time so that we could punish him accordingly aswell. Additionally, if you check the rules:

We do not tolerate any malicious or illegal activity on our services. This includes, but is not limited to threatening to Dox or DDoS anyone within the community, to hack a players account, scam someone of something that has real monetary value, spreading of malware, releasing IP addresses, home addresses, phone numbers, names, pictures or email usernames. Crimes will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities if deemed necessary.

It is clear you said you were going to do something illegal and we are not associated nor do we want to be associated with such activities.
Threatening a player the way you did is a very serious offence hence why you shouldn't have acted the way you did. We take all threats as malicious and serious.
Furthermore, the evidence and the logs showed us you were very racist ingame which is something we do not tolerate as stated in our rules.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.