Not open for further replies.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Cookie
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:118906358
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jack Everadon

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @SomeAviationGuy

Reason for Report: I got falsely warned. I got warned because I killed someone at supermarket for disrespecting me when I told them not to (not with a gun on them) disrespect me two times, then they continued to do it. I got teleported into a sit by SomeAviationGuy and was told that I had to have a gun to them at the time I told them to not do it again or I would kill them and then got a warning point which resulted into a ban.
Time of Occurrence: 4:24 4/27/18
Evidence to support your claim: Someone else got reported for the same exact thing but then PMX said this https://gyazo.com/c843649cfbbda309ab0b4693e1d8b502
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Chicken Little

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Did you shoot the guy first to injure, instead of to kill?

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Did you shoot the guy first to injure, instead of to kill?
Kill because he was disrespecting me multiple times after I told him not to

Jerry Trainor

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I wish I took screenshots, but the person disrespecting him spammed the message quite a few times and Jack was telling him to stop before shooting him.

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

He told me to stop dissing him, mind you he said this without a gun out. I dissed him again he pulls a deagle and shoots me in my teeth.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You are never allowed to kill someone based on word - We've practised this since evocity and it never changed. You just need to be less triggerhappy and especially somewhere public like the supermarket. Who cares if someone said bad shit about you? Solve it peacefully.

I don't know why @Major Lorne(Pmx) allowed it there - perhaps you did not give enough warnings and that guy did. Either way, shooting someone based on insults is never allowed and never will be. Threats are a different issue.

I'm closing this report because I do not see any abuse/wrong doing from Someaviationguy. The whole situation just seems stupid in my opinion. @Lil Pat you shouldn't be insulting people and @Jack Everadon you shouldn't be triggerhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.