Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustafa

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid

1. immature name? It's my clan name. You might as well hunt us all down at this point. Call a witch hunt and bring the Inquisition, bring the torches and pikes. To be honest I still dont see what is wrong with the name you are the first person that I've ever met that thinks my name is wrong @Majkat @Mcluvin and many others seems like my name was ok. They never did a thing.

2.By the way when you are Police chief you have a lot of things going (ON) it is normal for me not looking at OOC when am giving out orders. You know am running the entire police force so looking at OOC is not my priority. You could had tpd me for a sit or something not OOC but you did not

3. Yeah I changed it because your name change came out of the blue. I was like ( Well this is weird let me change that back) and you never talked to me I did reports and all, but never had a response.

4.Clearly you are offended by my name if you changed it. You say it's Immature, but yet you wont say why. So yes you are offended. So please dont say you are not offended. Because you would be contradicting yourself (Socratic method )

conclusion: You still did not say why my name is offensive to you. You did not warn me properly whit an admin sit like the other staff members are doing usually. You changer my name out of the blue. OOC was not the good way to warn people. specially when you have a lot of thing going on. Please provide me with a good answer as for my part I am still wondering why this is offensive to you. I will be happy to see a response.

Thank you for your time.

PS. Now I know you are a she these days it's kinda hard to tell with all the PC (Political correctness) going on. So please do not be offended as I was ignorant as we are all ignorant in a way as none of us holds true knowledge.

Cuddles

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I've known this man for years and he's had this name for as long as I can remember and @Lola Meid is the first person to ever think the name was inappropriate. I really don't understand how it is.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This has been denied by @Gurrazor. Your name was a failname, whether you like it or not. It doesn't matter what your friend thinks and the fact that nobody has noticed/changed it does not mean it is not a failname. I've given the chatlog of your immature reports and given my reasons, go back and read them once more again.

Status
Not open for further replies.