Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Nubuuuu☂
Your SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198884293190/
Your Character Name: berry smith

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SCOTTISH

Ban Reason: RDM X3+offences poor attitude
Unban Reason: so me and my friend is gambling and we hear a car alarm and go se if its his car and he ses on the GPS so we follow the car up to murble lake and we see his car in the water and he gose to look at it and i see someone runing away from the lake and we think its the guys that stole his car be cuz we didint se anyone else so it was de two guys runing away and i go kill em so the car is not gonna get stole by the two guys again
and im so sorry for what i did and de attiude a had i got mad cuz i was trying to talk bot the guy wouldnt be quiet and i got so mad and yeah

Time of Occurrence: 3pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: @TheLoser27
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @berry :) ,

As I stated in the sit whilst you were giving me and the other participants of the sit attitude. You did not have a reason to kill the users and you went of an assumption, they were no threat to you and yet you took an action against them at first resort.

As witnessed in the sit, you have no moral of the situation and clearly didn't care, quoting you "guys I'm getting banned" in a humorous attitude to your friends via radio whilst still in a sit. You clearly do not care, and you have a prior history on this type of offence.

If you cant follow the rules and learn the right from wrong with other punishments being used I, therefore, will keep this ban in place, you may appeal this after one week period. Any others will get the same response.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.