Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ardiemmer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:221464120
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Nikolai Kalashnikov

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Space Cowboy

Reason for Report: Unfair Warning Point
Time of Occurrence: Pfft, I don't even remember , sometime around 12 AM EST ..?
Evidence to support your claim:
So there's been some miscommunication between admins I believe because I keep getting different verdicts on a rule. With some brief explanation hopefully you'll understand where I'm coming from and remove my warning point. Basically I had some dude under gun point and told him to stay still who then decided to Usain-Bolt on me for which I killed him, because clearly he didn't comply with my demands. Now here's the issue I'm having, several admins like @Tango and I forgot who else told me that's perfectly fine because he did in fact disobey my demand under gunpoint. Now @Space Cowboy says that's not allowed as I'm killing an unarmed man and should report him for fearrp instead. With admins on two different sides and I'm stuck in the middle, I get the warning point which I believe I didn't deserve. I also had this incident where I was getting mugged at mine revine, was complying with all their demands, I was unarmed and my friend seen it happen and opened fire, which resulted in my death. I reported it as RDM and @Ali said this - https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....933/884A44C66485224835B7FED15C16DD0DF1617BAF/ So I can't tell who's right and who's wrong - that\s for you to decide, but I would like the warning point removed if possible.

@Space Cowboy - I really didn't want to make this staff report, but given the circumstances that I can't appeal my warning point I had no chance, sorry..
444.PNG

555.PNG
Just so you know I tried to avoid this staff report .. :/

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

My sit with you was completely different. You were being mugged, but somebody made the wise decision to start a botched rescue. It ended in a shootout and you were killed. I don’t know why I am being tagged.

nikolaiAK47

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

My sit with you was completely different. You were being mugged, but somebody made the wise decision to start a botched rescue. It ended in a shootout and you were killed. I don’t know why I am being tagged.

Because I was unarmed AND complied with their demands and was still killed yet you ruled that it wasn't RDM. I killed a man that was unarmed but DIDN'T comply and a different admin ruled that it was rdm. You see how this can be controversial? Don't get me wrong, you're not being reported, I just used you as an example of rules being enforced different ways.

Space Cowboy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I gave you the point based on my judgement that 1. you killed someone for violating a FTVL/ Fear RP rule. 2. rather than report the rule you decided to kill him and move on, this resulted in the person reporting you.

I also wish to add that you and your buddy ended up robbing the same person about 12 minutes afterword breaking the timer.

nikolaiAK47

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I gave you the point based on my judgement that 1. you killed someone for violating a FTVL/ Fear RP rule. 2. rather than report the rule you decided to kill him and move on, this resulted in the person reporting you.

I also wish to add that you and your buddy ended up robbing the same person about 12 minutes afterword breaking the timer.

I don't see how my incident was any different then the one I experienced with Ali. We mugged the dude to which his buddies came and tried to rescue him and he got killed for it ( almost exactly same scenario where Ali ruled it not RDM ) , but yet you tell me that's RDM and issue me a warning point. Also we never robbed him twice , first time was a fail mug and the second time we were running away from cops and he was growing his crops there, all we wanted is his crops, correct me if I'm wrong but taking someone's crops is more of a raid than a mug.

Edit: I just want my warning point removed as I believe I didn't deserve it and no admin should be punished as I'm sure it was just pure misunderstanding.

Last edited:

nikolaiAK47

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Will review it soon.

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

If someone is Breaking Fear RP or FTVL we would prefer that you call us to deal with it first but that being said you DO have the right to kill them if they are not following reasonable commands within a reasonable time. Ideally we would also like you to report it afterwards so we can either make them give up there items that they would have lost to you or deal with them if they refuse.

Your warning point would be removed but considering you have attained a server and forum ban I don't see that happening

Status
Not open for further replies.