Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Spartan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55469713
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Rakesh

Ban Length: 1 week according to @WoLF
Admin who banned you: Jack Carter (not sure steam name)

Ban Reason: RDM & killing myself in adminsit
Time of Occurrence: Around 00:50
Relevant Evidence:

Reason to be unbanned: For the "RDM" I accidentally shot as I was stuck in the inventory (Also I was unaware you couldn't shoot after being revived) & for the "killing myself in the admin sit" I was dying from hunger & expected to be revived for the adminsit. I then realised I wasnt going to be revived and sent in looc but it was obviously too late. The YouTube video will clear it all up. It was a simple misunderstanding...

Last edited by a moderator:

hawke

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Flixs is Jack Carter in-game.

WoLF

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Alright where do I start?

I am very surprised yet confused why Flixs went ahead and banned him.

I not only sad at how this was dealt with as Spartan did raid me with me.

Let me clear it up I'm not very sure about the, Can't shooting after getting revived part, but it would be logical if that isn't allowed.[Not to mention Devul killed me less than a minute of his revival anyway]

The problem I find with this, The said staff member did not ask Spartan throughout the entire time whether he initially died or not.

Here are a few screenshots I would like to include.

920E8F09045FCD992F53C3B4994A4069B154971F

In this a picture a random guy in OOC does bring up that it could have been done on accident and @Stuvi replies with a careless message of "he can appeal" I might be assuming here, but it looked very careless to me.

C53D91F1A93E57687E1AB31BF9933A56C0BF7031

here @DevulTj says "we were positive". If I believe correctly I believe logs don't tell you the cause of death? Obviously you must have assumed.

He should be unbanned straight away.

ThéOGZeus

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would say a week ban is harsh to begin with, for things that haven't been cleared with the person involved (@Spartan ◢ ◤.)

With the evidence proven here, i would say an unban is the correct decision. Cuz to me it seems like an misunderstanding.

shawnfunke

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

Dear Spartan ◢ ◤,

Here is how i saw this situation, @DevulTj @Lola Meid and me were in the Burger King, when you and your other friend came into our Burger King with guns in hand, and shooting on sight, TJ had no weapon what so ever in his hand and he got directly shot without anybody saying anything, after you still saying nothing you got revived by the medic, your reaction was shooting the officer after being revived so i took you on the roof, and you didn't reply to that either.

But i didn't know that you were low thirst, or even that you were talking, i haven't seen a single message from you, so here might also be a misunderstanding, i didn't see a single reply from you and also thought you killed yourself to avoid the sit, I'm really sorry for that!

Still @Spartan ◢ ◤i don't understand why you KOS'd us after running into the Burger King, and which reason there was to kill the police officer directly after being revived, could you refer to that please?

-Flixs

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

This is partially Spartans fault for 1. Not paying attention to his hunger and thirst and letting this happen in the first place and 2. not reacting to the situation of his death. You waited until you send your message and it seems like you are afk and not caring about it.

You have to view this situation from an admins perspective.

@WoLF it's not your call as a player to suggest a lower ban or unban straight away. That is our decision and will be handled by Flixs. Stop feeling so attacked for a player being banned.

WoLF

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This is partially Spartans fault for 1. Not paying attention to his hunger and thirst and letting this happen in the first place and 2. not reacting to the situation of his death. You waited until you send your message and it seems like you are afk and not caring about it.

You have to view this situation from an admins perspective.

@WoLF it's not your call as a player to suggest a lower ban or unban straight away. That is our decision and will be handled by Flixs. Stop feeling so attacked for a player being banned.

That's my thought kinda like a "+1"

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, I'll explain the burger king situation... @WoLF had asked me to help him raid it so I did so. I did not fire any shots as I felt just having you guys under gun point would be enough. @WoLF killed the first person idk why. As I have explained the reason for shooting the officer was accidental and I did not know you couldn't shoot after being revived anyway. So that is entirely my fault but at least I know now not to do that in future. I am a slow typer but as you will see from the video I did reply. I was expecting to be revived so I could paste it in chat but after a while I realised I wasn't going to get revived so I posted it in LOOC. This is why I believe it was a misunderstanding and yes it was my fault again for not paying attention to my water level but when I was in the adminsit I wasn't paying attention to my water levels, more so on the situation at hand. But I just expected to be revived and taken back to the adminsit. This essentially happened in 30 seconds/1 minute and when I eventually replied in LOOC I must've been already getting banned because @Flixs never saw my reply. 

shawnfunke

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

Spartan ◢ ◤,

I've came to a conclusion, due to the fact, that i never had problems with you, rule breaking wise nor didn't i hear any complains from other admins, I'll lift your ban, I feel like you regret your mistakes, and there was a misunderstanding on both sides but I will put you @Spartan ◢ ◤ and @WoLF on the watchlist, so further rule violations will be punished harder, and i hope you learned your lesson from this, both you and wolf, future raids shouldn't be like this. And next time Spartan, please make sure the admin actually knows you are there and aren't just AFK'ing.

-Flixs

Status
Not open for further replies.