RekonZero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: RekonZero
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:124866890
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jesse Cochran

Admin being reported: @Thegamingshain and @Benpd05

Reason for Report: Fun event until the last round. Last round was scuffed and admins didnt really do much to correct their mistakes afterwards. My first event so I was vibing with it until the end. Basically they started the last round (eco round meaning we use our own guns and stuff) and that was fine, but shortly after the round starts they type in ooc saying "oh btw its a FFA" basically ruining the whole eco round for everyone. I have a clip of the last round from my POV and the admin who talked to me after the event who dipped out before anything was resolved.
Time of Occurrence: 3:30pm EST
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: A few can be seen in the video and picture
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @RekonZero ,

I didn't announce it instantly, I waited till you guys split up then announced it, but I do apologize if I didn't announce it properly. Not everything's perfect, but i did tell the people who were teaming to stop.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After reviewing this report, it is clear that the staff managing the event should have informed the participants that the last round was a "Free For All" type of round, before it started. Furthermore, they should have given everyone time to move around, before starting the actual round, so that everyone would have a fair chance at winning. I spoke to shain about this and he will be more careful in the future.

With this in mind, the last round of the event (and only that one) will be voided. Anyone that died in that round may submit a refund request on the forums, stating what they need refunded.

Staff report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.