misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Wolf Thornton
Steam Name: misterjokeman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51800342

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Brusier
Reason for Report: 1/4/20 I was playing as a Captain and I respond to call about someone flashing a gun in front of townhall. I respond and detain the accused and begin to search him and find a glock on the person. I start dragging him and his friend starts shooting at us with a desert eagle. I return fire and the person I was dragging ends up getting headshot and dies immediately. The person with the desert eagle dies as well and we confiscate all of the guns in the area. The situation is over and I end up equipping the glock and body armor and end up leaving. I join three weeks later to find that Brusier placed a note on my account to punish me for Fail RP and RDM. No sit took place and no video was provided, he went solely off of logs and made a wild accusation saying, "Above those logs you shot him again, 2 sec after he was dead. meaning you shot the body, then you had time to search the inventory of him, take his gun and be demoted, all during a shootout?" Im not sure where this accusation is coming from but I believe he is stating that I shot the guy while he was on the ground and looted him? I'm not sure where the RDM charge came from either.

Evidence: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/650246337044021259/667509054247010314/video-proof.PNG

Additional members involved/witnessing:none
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Brusier

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

you still fail to show any evidence to prove your innocence, I have in logs you killing a man in handcuffs, taking his items, being demoted and then equipping the items and then leaving.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I am ok with the fail RP charge, but did read or did you literally ignore everything I just stated as you did in our PM's? If it is crossfire in which the person in handcuffs died it is not RDM, RDM is Random Death Match, not crossfire. You act as if I unloaded on the guy in handcuffs for no reason but it was in the middle of an active shootout.

Edit: Also I'm still waiting on the video you were provided as going off of purely logs alone and assessing a punishment is not only incompetent but you also did the sit while I was offline and did not suggest for the player to make a player report. The fact that you did a one sided sit is purely laughable. You literally gave me zero chance to defend myself.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Judging by the fact there is no video evidence for either party, I cannot make a conclusive decision that either party is in the right in this situation. This will be concluded as is with no judgement weighed on either party.

Status
Not open for further replies.