Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: RedSpeeds
Your Steam ID: 76561198133999766
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Walter Scott

Admin being reported: @Quantum

Reason for Report: FailRP
Time of Occurrence: Yesterday
Evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/75130986/d1337LrK662z?invite=cr-MSxKekcsMjE1NjEwMTUs Quantum and his friend were pretending to lockpick my friends car by holding out their fishing rod in a attempt to get into a gun fight

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, Redspeeds

I was with Quantum and I am the one who killed you and first of all, I am unsure how this is even considered FailRP or Playerbaiting because a rule for this situation doesn't even exist. While Quantums intentions weren't to bait anyone. He saw me doing it but the only reason that I was doing it in the first place was that I was going to joke around with the MAYOR because the mayor pulled into the bank parking lot with that vehicle which means he had stolen it...

Secondly, I am unsure if there is technically a rule that you violated but you did not seem to be on the same frequency as the owner of the car and I am unsure why you killed Quantum if he was just "your friend" how do I know you are not stating that as a way to get away with randomly shooting me and Quantum for doing that to a vehicle.

I then spoke to the owner of the car as I saw it at a gas station shortly after killing you asking him "Are you friends with Walter Scott" in which the owner responded "Sorta" then proceed to laugh about the situation. While I am unsure if a player can kill someone else for this, there is a rule that states
  1. You may not shoot or harm Law Enforcement Officers, in order to help other players, unless they are in the same party, organization or radio frequency as you.
In which your so-called "friend" was not on the same party (as shown in video), same organization, and radio frequency (because he had absolutely no idea that someone did the in the first place.

I would also like to note that this was started by me and Quantum only joined because he saw me doing it. My intentions were never to FailRP because I do not think a certain rule exists for this situation. I have seen PLENTY of people do this countless times and I clearly was not doing anything illegal here. I want it to be known that Quantum wasn't intending to do this in hopes of "player bait??".

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

This report is not valid. If you saw they were not posing a threat and were just using fishing rods and not actually lockpicking the vehicle, there was no reason for you to shoot them in the first place.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.