Bing Chilling

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Bing Chilling
Your Steam ID: 76561198131716737
Your Character Name (If Applicable): No clue

Admin being reported( @toohightogame, @DigiDead )

Reason for Report: Was looking for a new server to enjoy on gmod and ran across this one and was having a blast and enjoying myself, until yesterday i login and go rp as a medic and i keep getting rdmed and ran over by trolls and i call for staff for over 2 hours and no response no word or anything. So i get annoyed and say something in occ and @DigiDead responds in occ and says hes just wants to rp, like so the fuck do I and he just ignored my ticket. I kept getting ran over and rdmed and it was getting more and more frustrating and i got mad for him not doing anything and instead of helping he keeps arguing with me back and forth on occ and all that time he didnt take a single sit or help anyone @toohightogame was also active and he didnt want to take any sits either, total of 2 mods and 1 senior admin and not a single sit was taken or dealt with. I was blacklisted in occ for getting upset for wanting my sit taken and the mod spent more time arguing with me than dealing with actual problems going on, I get off after seeing no one gives a fuck and @toohightogame bans me for staff diss and abusing staff system when i literally just wanted my problem dealt with and they just wanted to be lazy and no do anything, why are you staff if you dont want to do your job it makes no sense to me i was trying to enjoy my rp and the staff made it worse.
Time of Occurrence: Tuesday Nov 8th
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Toohightogame {admin}, Digidead {mod}
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

These were the comments you made before you were issued a ban,
Bing Chilling: // why are you staff than moron
Bing Chilling: // youre getting forum reported
Bing Chilling: // you should be demoted bro
responded to a report (#112) with message: lazy fuck do your job or dont be staff
Bing Chilling: // DigiDead (Phoenix) you furry loser take my sit or leave the server
Bing Chilling: // DigiDead (Phoenix) your whole profile is embarassing
Bing Chilling: // DigiDead (Phoenix) you idolize cartoon children you freak
Bing Chilling: // babrica how about you suck my balls loser
Bing Chilling: // you arent trying to do anything youre on here talking on occ but not talking any sits like youre so dumb kid
Bing Chilling: // john how about you tell your illegal immigrant parents to get a social security
Bing Chilling: // DigiDead (Phoenix) shut up bro
Bodo Lafferentz (Bing Chilling) (STEAM_0:1:85725504) (737) created a report (#115) with message: imagine muting me in occ but not taking my sit for rdm vdm or anything else ive been going through you absolute piece of shit, like why are you even staff if you dont want to help anyone you dumb fuck youre so braindead it hurts
Bodo Lafferentz (Bing Chilling) (STEAM_0:1:85725504) (737) responded to a report (#115) with message: youre childish as fuck i hope you get demoted
Bodo Lafferentz (Bing Chilling) (STEAM_0:1:85725504) (737) responded to a report (#115) with message: selfish fuck
Bodo Lafferentz (Bing Chilling) (STEAM_0:1:85725504) (737) responded to a report (#115) with message: blacklist yourself bitchboy

After looking at logs, your ban was justified, only issue i see here is that it wasn't extended. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated in this server, and you should treat others respectfully. You will also be permenatly banned for being an alt of GodTM.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.