Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Loki
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98877912
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tye Shaw

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @mrnex235

Reason for Report: It was 1am, i had just shot a corrupt police chief, I realise how late it is and see that a sit is bouta take place. I hit up all the staff online, i hit up the dude who was reporting and the staff taking it. Saying that i was getting off, my forum name and that i was not gonna stay up for a sit, especially one that is taken by a staff member who is bias af and is taking the sit of someone he is friends with. Basically i told everyone involved that i was going off **BEFORE I EVEN GOT BROUGHT TO SIT** and i gave them all the necessary information they needed. Not sure how staff is run now but in the past, forums are there for a reason. I have proof of all of this. Add onto this Next in DMs after i told him i was gonna go off, he goes "i would prefer you to stay on to deal with this, thank you" I explained my point. He then bans me and doesn't tell me that he does this, continues the conversation and doesn't even ask for my side/proof. Also this is just blatant corruption on his half, he banned me for LTAP despite me not being brought into a sit and i wasnt in any RP situation, he also banned for RDM despite getting my side. Crack new staff.
TLDR : New staff tries to make me stay online for a sit, takes a sit of someone he knows, doesn't ask for the other side, doesn't tell me im banned, doesn't ask my my side. Also i have proof of ALL of this with time stamps so if thats needed lmk. (Also i didnt wanna do the sit in private especially cus next was taking it who is baised against me and for the reporting party.)
1637771507327.png
Time of Occurrence: The ban date, next didnt tell me i was banned despite still speaking to me in dms :)
Evidence to support your claim: I got it all but its a lot of it + most of it is private DMs so i can show if needed.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Apart from the reporting party who isnt needed here, no one.
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

MR.NEX235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I took thr sit because the other staff were busy in rp or taking other sits at the time, I know and have been told not to take sits of my friends unless I was the only staff on, even then I rarely take my friends sits, but Randal the person who reported tye about the rdm had evidence of you walking into the meeting room where he was pulling your pistol out and shooting him blatantly infront of 3 cops, you didn't try and kill him out of the way, you knew what you were doing and still did it. Randal is not my friend, and if you think me talking to him and giving him advice and information makes him my friend go ahead and think that, he's no best friend, he's just someone who I don't mind, I try to keep an unbiased opinion with each sit I take, yes I do have grudges and done care for some people in the server but I put that aside when I take sits, I ask for proof and evidence and go off of what I'm given as evidence. Before you got off you made a report against Randal and pm both @The_Ghost and I in game saying to take the sit then saying you had to get off within 5 minutes of making the report and killing Randal, I asked ghost for a second opinion in the matter and showed him the proof Randal provided and he said it was blatant rdm, both ghost and I don't understand why you made a report against Randal then left and proceeded to message us in our discord dms talking about the sit where you brought up that, and I quote "I don't want to wake up to an ltarp ban tomorrow" which I replied that you most likely will. I stoped talking to you in dms after you kept messaging me on a subject I didn't want to continue at the time, you said you have to leave and turn your computer off, both ghost and I saw you on gmod later into the night, 1am EST about 6am Tyes time. If you were on that long there was no reason why you couldn't hop back onto thr server and we could remedy the situation in a civil matter and not have a need for this SR, I kept the sit open for roughly 10 minutes for you to come back before I banned you and closed the sit. There was no reason for me to bring you to the sit right off the bat as soon as the report was made since I did not know if the reason for you killing him was valid, 3 or so minutes later after reviewing the video I deemed it to be necessary for you to be in the sit for questioning and to get your side of the story but you had gotten off by then.

Edit: the clip of tye killing Randal the police chief.

clip one (demotion

clip two (killing

I'm getting Randal to look though his footage to get the clip of tye being warned

Mr.nex235

Last edited:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Before you got off you made a report against Randal and pm both @The_Ghost and I in game saying to take the sit
This is just a straight up lie, the one thing i said about taking my sit was "im bouta get off and i have a counter sit on him tell him to go to forums please" This isnt even close to me asking you to take my sit. I have full proof of all my PMs and i never once asked you to take my sit, I pmed you, bear and ghost saying i was getting off and why

I took thr sit because the other staff were busy in rp or taking other sits at the time,
Hey its kev was on duty so was ghost, neither of which previously had a sit going. (unless they did one and didnt publicly bring someone)
Randal the person who reported tye about the rdm had evidence of you walking into the meeting room where he was pulling your pistol out and shooting him blatantly infront of 3 cops,
You still didnt ask for my side also i said before you even brought me or asked me to not leave that i wanted to log out, forum reports are here for a reason lol. Idg why u think you can make me stay online at 1am for a sit when there are player reports on here.
I try to keep an unbiased opinion with each sit I take, yes I do have grudges and done care for some people in the server but I put that aside when I take sits,
I dont want someone taking my sit who has biases, idc if you are stating that you wont act on it. All ik is that you have them and all my previous interactions with you have been hostile/you legit saying to not bother staff if i get VDMed.
I don't understand why you made a report against Randal then left and proceeded to message us in our discord dms talking about the sit where you brought up that, and I quote "I don't want to wake up to an ltarp ban tomorrow"
I was explaining that i was gonna log so i have proof that i told you both lol, almost like ik this would happen.
You also didnt tell me i would get a ban, another point of u just lying? Proof of this below, you issued the ban then kept speaking to me and you never said that i was gonna be getting a ban. Also you tf u mean "and i quote" my dude that isnt what i said lol.
image (41).jpg
The most you said after this was "well you kinda are my dude" 7 mins after u have already banned me, also this wasnt in response to a particular thing as my mentioning of "That was i dont wake up to an ltarp ban tmrw" was 3 lines below.
Basically you never once told me i was getting banned.
I stoped talking to you in dms after you kept messaging me on a subject I didn't want to continue at the time, you said you have to leave and turn your computer off, both ghost and I saw you on gmod later into the night, 1am EST about 6am Tyes time.
My dude tf are you on about, you are just lying here lmao, i went into this staff report with a bit of respect for you but u are just blatantly lying? 1. You never told me you "didnt want to continue at this time" and i wasnt on gmod hours later, on god why are you blatantly lying, neither you or ghost are on my discord friends list or steam so idk how you would have even seen if i was. I was asleep lmfao, its so frustrating that i cant prove this as i was asleep cus u are blatantly lying here. My PC was off. Idc bout the outcome of this SR anymore, the fact you are blatantly fucking lying is so wack.

I kept the sit open for roughly 10 minutes for you to come back before I banned you and closed the sit. There was no reason for me to bring you to the sit right off the bat as soon as the report was made since I did not know if the reason for you killing him was valid,
YOU NEVER ASKED ME TO GET BACK ON OR FOR MY SIDE LMFAO? WHAT?
3 or so minutes later after reviewing the video deemed it to be necessary for you to be in the sit for questioning and to get your side of the story but you had gotten off by then.
almost like thats what forum reports are for, almost like thats what you could have asked me in DMs? Almost like you shouldnt do a sit if 1 party is offline.
If i can find proof i wasnt online ill add it here.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You said you have to leave and turn your computer off, both ghost and I saw you on gmod later into the night, 1am EST about 6am Tyes time.
How would you know if i was (i wasnt lmfao) considering u had already banned me? Neither of u are on my friends list and i couldnt have been on mono since i was already banned. Im putting this again cus i need a response to this blatant lie.

MR.NEX235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

How would you know if i was (i wasnt lmfao) considering u had already banned me? Neither of u are on my friends list and i couldnt have been on mono since i was already banned. Im putting this again cus i need a response to this blatant lie.
A screen shot from out discord dms of you saying you will be turning your pc off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211124-160409_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20211124-160409_Discord.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 32

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A screen shot from out discord dms of you saying you will be turning your pc off.
Yes i did turn my pc off lmfao? You claimed that you saw me on GMOD at 6am my time which is such a lie.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

b1637788780985.png
Anyone can find this log in files. This looks like a log for gmod in some sorta way, I dont think its a login log, but it clearly shows the time you on steam/gmod is doing smth. Nothing after 1:08 which lines up with my DMs to next. This clearly shows that i wasnt on gmod or steam (i think its gmod but could be steam) past 1:08 am. So next why u lying?

MR.NEX235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Yes i did turn my pc off lmfao? You claimed that you saw me on GMOD at 6am my time which is such a lie.
I do, but the screen shot is on my pc not my phone and I'm currently on work, I don't know if I have you on steam but discord it showed you on gmod for a long time, and if it was 1 am for you around 9pm my time 1 am my time it would be a while later about 5 or 6 am.your time

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I do, but the screen shot is on my pc not my phone and I'm currently on work, I don't know if I have you on steam but discord it showed you on gmod for a long time, and if it was 1 am for you around 9pm my time 1 am my time it would be a while later about 5 or 6 am.your time
You dont have me added on discord next. How tf would u see that, also discord is buggy?

MR.NEX235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You dont have me added on discord next. How tf would u see that, also discord is buggy?
Idk don't ask me, when I get home I'll send the screen shot but it showed me that

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Idk don't ask me, when I get home I'll send the screen shot but it showed me that
Just tested and unless you friends with someone you cant see that.
Also that picture isnt you asking for my side or saying i will be banned.
Also also make sure u respond to all the other stuff aswell.
PS : Im a bit confused on the ban length here, + how its ltap since i wasnt in rp or a sit when i logged.

Last edited:

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

@mrnex235 - let's skip the technicalities that Randal is "not your friend" - it's clear that he is. I don't think this is valid to say LTAP, as he didn't leave to avoid said punishment. Also, @Tye's Discord privacy settings don't show his game activity since you're not friends with him there. If I'm wrong, I'll be awaiting said evidence. But furthermore, @Tye doesn't really have a history for doing this - and he took the time to state that a ban request could be made as he had to go offline.

Let's kill this topic until evidence is presented.

MR.NEX235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@mrnex235 - let's skip the technicalities that Randal is "not your friend" - it's clear that he is. I don't think this is valid to say LTAP, as he didn't leave to avoid said punishment. Also, @Tye's Discord privacy settings don't show his game activity since you're not friends with him there. If I'm wrong, I'll be awaiting said evidence. But furthermore, @Tye doesn't really have a history for doing this - and he took the time to state that a ban request could be made as he had to go offline.

Let's kill this topic until evidence is presented.
This is what I saw at 12:25pm est

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is clearly a glitch, Not sure this even came up for u as in my testing with devul he couldnt see when i was on, furthermore ive provided proof that i wasn't on. Moving on however can you answer the other things please? There is a lot that i responded to that u havent touched on. Thanks

MR.NEX235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This is just a straight up lie, the one thing i said about taking my sit was "im bouta get off and i have a counter sit on him tell him to go to forums please" This isnt even close to me asking you to take my sit. I have full proof of all my PMs and i never once asked you to take my sit, I pmed you, bear and ghost saying i was getting off and why

Hey its kev was on duty so was ghost, neither of which previously had a sit going. (unless they did one and didnt publicly bring someone)

You still didnt ask for my side also i said before you even brought me or asked me to not leave that i wanted to log out, forum reports are here for a reason lol. Idg why u think you can make me stay online at 1am for a sit when there are player reports on here.

I dont want someone taking my sit who has biases, idc if you are stating that you wont act on it. All ik is that you have them and all my previous interactions with you have been hostile/you legit saying to not bother staff if i get VDMed.

I was explaining that i was gonna log so i have proof that i told you both lol, almost like ik this would happen.
You also didnt tell me i would get a ban, another point of u just lying? Proof of this below, you issued the ban then kept speaking to me and you never said that i was gonna be getting a ban. Also you tf u mean "and i quote" my dude that isnt what i said lol.
The most you said after this was "well you kinda are my dude" 7 mins after u have already banned me, also this wasnt in response to a particular thing as my mentioning of "That was i dont wake up to an ltarp ban tmrw" was 3 lines below.
Basically you never once told me i was getting banned.

My dude tf are you on about, you are just lying here lmao, i went into this staff report with a bit of respect for you but u are just blatantly lying? 1. You never told me you "didnt want to continue at this time" and i wasnt on gmod hours later, on god why are you blatantly lying, neither you or ghost are on my discord friends list or steam so idk how you would have even seen if i was. I was asleep lmfao, its so frustrating that i cant prove this as i was asleep cus u are blatantly lying here. My PC was off. Idc bout the outcome of this SR anymore, the fact you are blatantly fucking lying is so wack.

YOU NEVER ASKED ME TO GET BACK ON OR FOR MY SIDE LMFAO? WHAT?

almost like thats what forum reports are for, almost like thats what you could have asked me in DMs? Almost like you shouldnt do a sit if 1 party is offline.
If i can find proof i wasnt online ill add it here.
unknown.png

this is the logs from you from when you made the report about Randal bring corrupt to you then logging off you made the report then decided to get off 16 seconds later then 5 minutes after that you left the server, 8:23 pm EST is when the ban went through as shown here. (there was a good 15 minutes for you to rejoin before the ban went though but you didn't come back)
1637811640464.png
the reason why I considered it LTAP is because you were told by @The_Ghost that I would bring you when I done talking to Randal, this is after you said to him your logging off
unknown.png

this is after you said that you are logging of because its 1am which he replied, and you replied with "nah I'm logging off" from what I see here you didn't care about the consequences of your actions you even said in OOC that you are logging off and not to ban you for LTAP, it sounded like you knew that's what was going to happen.

1637812165788.png
yes you are right this is not you asking for ghost and I take your sit but its you asking Ghost to stop an admin sit that he was not involved in till later because you didn't want to deal with the sit in game. If you do something you think is wrong like walking into pd with intentions to kill the chief for a non valid then think you can leave and not get in trouble, you are mistaken my dude.

if you feel like this is a false ban then please, give your evidence of your side of the story and we can compare.

Mr.nex235

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

unknown.png

this is the logs from you from when you made the report about Randal bring corrupt to you then logging off you made the report then decided to get off 16 seconds later then 5 minutes after that you left the server, 8:23 pm EST is when the ban went through as shown here. (there was a good 15 minutes for you to rejoin before the ban went though but you didn't come back)

View attachment 13805
I notified you, the reporting party and ghost and heyitskev that I was logging and my forum account, I’ve already explained that it was 1am, I was tired and ik that you are friends with randal, the LTAP part of this ban makes absolutely 0 sense, the ban it’s self also doesn’t make sense, I haven’t been banned in a while and not for rdm or ltap to my knowledge, this isn’t LTAP when I alert every staff multiple times why I’m logging and also I logged before you even brought me to a sit, next you have clear biases in this sit so why would I want it to be dealt by u, even if it wasn’t at 1am. This isn’t LTAP no matter how you slice it, also you never once told me I was gonna be banned if I didn’t stay on, you also never asked me to rejoin, so please stop trying to imply you did. Also “rejoin before the ban went through” mate how am I meant to know that I’m getting banned or when if you never told me?
the reason why I considered it LTAP is because you were told by @The_Ghost that I would bring you when I done talking to Randal, this is after you said to him your logging off
unknown.png

this is after you said that you are logging of because its 1am which he replied, and you replied with "nah I'm logging off" from what I see here you didn't care about the consequences of your actions you even said in OOC that you are logging off and not to ban you for LTAP, it sounded like you knew that's what was going to happen.
I told everyone that I planned to log before ghost said this, I expected given your track record especially with me that I was gonna be banned which is why I DMed and PMed everyone involved and all staff online, I told you, Kev, ghost and Randal. This isn’t an ltap? This is you wanting to take control of a friends sit, this should have been a forum report, as I was off and gave everyone my information, again I left before you even brought me/according to the from PM before I was even needed in the situation.
View attachment 13806
yes you are right this is not you asking for ghost and I take your sit but its you asking Ghost to stop an admin sit that he was not involved in till later because you didn't want to deal with the sit in game. If you do something you think is wrong like walking into pd with intentions to kill the chief for a non valid then think you can leave and not get in trouble, you are mistaken my dude.
It’s me tryna contact a higher up admin as you ignored my msgs, it’s a reasonable thing to not wanna do a sit at 1am. forum rests exist for a reason and I did everything in my power to make that clear. This wasn’t me leaving to not trouble lol, again past biases instantly showed and you assume I left to not get in trouble. I told every staff online and DMed every party involved and gave everyone my forum name. You took a sit with ur friend, with other staff online who could have taken it, without the reported party’s side, didn’t tell me I was gonna be banned. You are in the wrong here dude.
if you feel like this is a false ban then please, give your evidence of your side of the story and we can compare.

Mr.nex235
This ain’t a ban appeal nex, I killed the chief for a multitude of reasons, but I’m not tryna appeal my ban to you here, but the fact you did a 1 day ban for RDM and 1 day ban for ltap is so excessive and while I wasn’t allowed to defend myself and when you had clear biases is the issue for me. The LTAP makes no sense and banning me for rdm is excessive. This should have been done and on forums, you clearly refused to do this cus it was ur friend. There is no other reason to not let it go to forums, LIKE IT SHOULD BE IF ONE PARTY ISNT ONLINE.

Last edited:

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

This isn't LTAP - he provided you with information saying he was going to leave as it was late in his timezone. This ban should not have LTAP attached to it. It wasn't applicable in this case. Don't attach additional ban reasons that aren't true. He gave a lot of transparency and due notice to all parties involved to make a forum report and did not leave to avoid a punishment.

Under Review

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

After further review, there's not much to say that I've already said in my previous statement.

@mrnex235 This was not LTAP. Don't give players invalid punishments, and do not deal with reports that are from your friend.

Formally Warned. Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.