Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: huncho
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:175948110
Your Character Name: Jamal Hisin

Ban Length: 1week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Thegamingshain

Ban Reason: Staff Disrespect
Unban Reason: As someone who has played with and still plays with toxic people who don't know what too far is, I should've personally known better. I was one of these people spearheading the attacks on the staff team, and I knew a) I was told to stop making these comments and b) these comments could be offensive to the staff team, however I continued and left the staff team no other choice then disciplinary action. It has been roughly 2 days since I've been unbanned, and I am hoping I could be given a second chance. Here are a couple of reasons that I believe I am worth being given a second chance:
1) I bring a lot of Roleplay value in terms of CriminalRP.
2) I am generally considered a non-toxic person, so something like this would not happen again.
3) I have no priors to this punishment, proving that this is a one time thing.

Time of Occurrence: 2d ago (10/21/21)
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Jamal Hisin,

I really appreciate the apology, since your situation wasn’t as severe as the other ones, I will lift your ban as 2 days is well enough. Though I ask that you please be kind to everyone in the community, (staff or not). we have new players joining and we don’t want to set a bad example of this community.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.