Your Steam Name: WalkersSv
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:424442388
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Henry Rick

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Ali

Reason for Report: Warning points & Kick
Time of Occurrence: 22:45
Evidence to support your claim: Logs
Additional members involved/witnessing:

I was on radio and Natan Wong said "I am in pursuit of a blue Lambo" I replied "Don't loose him with them chinky eyes." A couple minutes later without warning I receive warning points. I didn't even just get a telling off, like most people do. It was a straight 2 warning points. I had to find out who gave me them via OOC. Ali said it was him.

After this I typed in OOC "You gave me warning points for saying: Don't loose him with them chinky eyes" then a few seconds later I was kicked for "More Racism in OOC" The OOC message was regarding what I had said and I was not attempting to repeat it to cause insult. I believe the warning points without a prior telling off and a kick was unnecessary and was totally unfair.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I feel like you outlined the reason for your punishment perfectly.

1. We do not tolerate racism within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be racist to a certain extent - but there is a line - and once players feel uncomfortable you have definitely crossed this line. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.

Henry Rick

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

But it wasn't OOC that I was racist. And you took it to far kicking me. Warning point is fine but there was no reason to kick me. And still then you should of just told me to stop and I would of

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

But it wasn't OOC that I was racist. And you took it to far kicking me. Warning point is fine but there was no reason to kick me. And still then you should of just told me to stop and I would of
The warning point should have sufficed as enough of a... warning. You could have PMed me rather than reiterating your racist comment in OOC. Let's wait for the higher ups.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

There's not much of a problem here, you handled the situation badly by complaining in OOC, you should have spoken directly with a staff member by creating a report, not reiterating the point that got you warned in the first place.

Under review.

Reactions: Ali

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Not the first time I witness this kind of behaviour from you over the police radio - therefore report denied and appropriate actions taken by Ali.

Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.