Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ★Thomson★ (IDF)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77632645
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jake Thompson

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Hop1003

Reason for Report: Doesn't know the rules
Time of Occurrence: 24/12/2020 1:20
Evidence to support your claim: Ok, I was doing a bank robbery, We destroyed all the cameras and when me and my friend went out of the bank we took our cars and left, after 1 minute I am getting warranted for L1 Bank Robbery and I said how? Cuz I had a mask the whole time. After that, I called a sit and this is what Tyler Park said: I was at the garage got your license plate and got out. Checked the mugshot and I saw it was you and you are the guy that I saw. (He never saw us if he would we would kill him its not possible). I called a ticket and hop1003 said its ok and no metagaming even if I had a mask

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

IF a whole sit video needed please tell me

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First off i had valid reason to warrent you . I saw you in the layer 1 bank your mug shot and car looked exactly like the person i saw , you car was present in the garage and came back to you . You fled from police upon being demoted there was witness that said you robbed the bank as well + Said you had a class 3 . In my eyes hop did nothing wrong here other than speak the truth .

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Without any evidence that show what happened in the bank raid, it is hard to determine whether you were wearing a mask and other things. However, he was still able to place a warrant on you, by memorizing your vehicle's license plate and searching the owner associated with that license plate. This is based on what you both mentioned and the evidence you provided, of course.

With that in mind, this is not metagaming. It is roleplay.
No misuse of administrative powers from hop's part.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.