Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: NoneOne
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:54216778
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jahson Brown

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @ChosenDemon

Reason for Report: Not bothering about anything i just made in a player report and receiving a 1 day ban from it
Time of Occurrence: 1 day ago
Evidence to support your claim: We will get that in a moment
Additional members involved/witnessing: People who saw the report

BEFORE YOU START READING THE REPORT SEE THIS FIRST!https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/player-report.6336/

You done? Great

After i made the report of a failrping player on the server and having strong evidence of it,i got denied for
1705-a43fdb7d0cdd3c3ffa89d0297a222c70.jpg
He is saying that i metagamed and also unequipped my m9 in combat when i clearly said in my report "PS: Sorry for the low quality. There was also where i unequipped and equiped my weapon which was delt in a sit." Yet he is banning me for unequipping my gun in combat. At that point i really got really frustrated at him for not even paying attention to what i said
1707-690196617a955f5749f24f5e63a6b4e5.jpg
What also bothers me about him is that THAT HE IS NOT EVEN CHECKING OR DOING SOME RESEARCH IN THE PLAYER REPORT

He also said that he only sees me vdming a guy,despawning the car while it was stuck in the ravines
While i was telling my friend to get in the car and run from the 2 people i said "OH SHIT DUDE THESE ARE THE 2 PEOPLE THAT WE HATE DUDE" and then he starts driving the car but a player were in front of us while we were speeding

HE DIDIN'T EVEN LOOK IN THE VIDEO SO HE CAN SEE WHO IS DRIVING
DONT EVEN GIVE ME THE EXCUSE THAT THE VIDEO WAS LOW QUALITY AND YOU COULD NOT SEE IT.
(You can clearly see that someone is driving in the car,who is in the car,what suit they are wearing,the audio,my playermodel when i got in my inventory)

I also left a reply to him correcting some things that he missunderstood YET He still dosent listen and keeps ignoring me about what i said and trying to provide more evidence
1708-23ec5bbf8b8750bf4d5ad19e256b5908.jpg
1706-f7bab1538bb71ab69a2cc2e102ff8eea.jpg
Not only that he said that "I Dont see any rdm in this" also bothers me that he is not even checking what i posted. Clearly as shown in the video they are shooting at us for no appearent reason and driving us into the ravins for no reason YET My player report gets denied because of this:
1705-a43fdb7d0cdd3c3ffa89d0297a222c70.jpg

Im actually so confused on why it got denied. Maybe it got denied because of the rules i broke but as shown in my player report you can see that i said "It has been dealt in a sit" Yet im banned for unequiping my gun in a fight. I Also asked him,how is it metagame. No response. I Even tried to ask for help Yet,he is doing nothing about it and still ignores me.
1709-69c58ee6028a8f2f9d494708c684e218.jpg

(As a staff member you need to help the community and protect it. Helping other players play on the server)
Not only that he is not checking what i posted i still get a 1 day ban from it when i tried to ask for help and unequiping my gun because he didin't do any research or just look into it (Im actually curious how is that metagame since all the server is doing it.)

ALL OF THIS COULD OF BEEN AVOIDED IF YOU ACTUALLY PAID ATTENTION AND SAW THE HOLE REPORT CLEARLY

(Dont you dare ban me because i said those things to you to pay attention,they are not staff disrispect in anyway and im not referring to you as beeing dumb and or a idiot)

EDIT: I Edited this because i need to fix some spelling errors and delete some screenshots that lets you download it. Nothing else here is edited. I posted this because the staff told me to)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_13.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You need to upload the pictures separately. Nobody can read that. Also no need to bold everything.

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You need to upload the pictures separately. Nobody can read that. Also no need to bold everything.
alright no problem,just wait 1 minute

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

FYI the ban was never applied since you were already banned for something else.

Also, which staff member handled the unequipping gun in combat you were talking about?

About the metagaming, you can easily hear you and your friends talking to each other in the same room IRL and if you look at your video none of you are talking in-game so that is metagaming.

Last edited:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your video clearly shows a chase, then shortly after a gun fight. You pulled your weapons, meaning you were allowed to be fired upon. Chosen did not abuse here whatsoever by denying the report. He did you a favor by not banning you for several days, considering you broke multiple rules in your own video.

Denied.