Jertz

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jertz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8362913
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Deshawn Xavier

Admin being reported: @Luvbunny

Reason for Report: So I was held up on gunpoint while farming, and after putting my hands up the guy tells me to put my hands up. I comply, and a little bit after he tells me to drop my gun. The first thing I think is that I don't want to make any sudden movements and the guy didn't tell me to put my hands down, so I was not sure if he was going shoot me if I put my hands down to drop the gun without a instruction. Not more than 5 seconds later the guy shoots me before I had time to act. My hands are still up when he shoots me, so it wasn't that I was doing anything threatening to cause him end my life within 5 seconds. Instantly after I made a report and LuvBunny shows up. He says there was no wrongdoing and I was given reasonable time to react. I believe this wasn't "reasonable" time to react and the person should've been punished.
Time of Occurrence: 16. November 19:09 UTC +2
Evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/ieuen
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jay Lee

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there,

This report was dealt with ingame as you already stated.
Trough the proof that was provided during the sit at the time I've concluded that the mug was in fact reasonable. Reason for that being:

The mugger used chat to communicate with you, providing me the exact timestamp. I do not remember the exact time of what happened, but the mugger started the muggery approximately 30 seconds before you death, and asked you to drop your weapon about 6-7 seconds before your death.

As you did not provide any video proof I judged from the timestamp of the logs. From my judgment that time frame, especially since it was very clear to understand due to the nature of it being typed in chat, i concluded that your failure to drop your gun within that time frame was a legitimate reason to open fire upon you.

After reviewing your evidence you've provided id still conclude it to be a reasonable time to drop the firearm.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Report denied. You didn't respond to his command to drop your weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.