Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: romeoosm
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79476562
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Romeo Mikael

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @MR.NEX235

Reason for Report: Acting in an Unprofessional Manner & Disrespecting Players (calling me a "bozo"), claiming I should "take an L" because he won't take my report
Time of Occurrence: bout 5 minutes ago m8
Evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/e1xp3t
1650041175526.png

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?:

Attachments

• 1650041157584.png
    1650041157584.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 67

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Update: both staff online hopped off like 4 minutes ago without checking any active reports :)

6:55pm update: 1650045332462.png

Last edited:

MR.NEX235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

ill just make this quick, one we were in rp and not taking sits at the time and instead having some fun on the server, the insults were not directed at you I'm sorry if you thought they were. everything that was said was in RP not OOC but instead you broke RP and said "nice job taking my report, its been open for two hours" I'm sorry again that you think me arresting you In Character was offensive.

Mr.nex235

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ill just make this quick, one we were in rp and not taking sits at the time and instead having some fun on the server, the insults were not directed at you I'm sorry if you thought they were. everything that was said was in RP not OOC but instead you broke RP and said "nice job taking my report, its been open for two hours" I'm sorry again that you think me arresting you In Character was offensive.

Mr.nex235
I'd like to make this quick too, you're online and my reports open. lol

EDIT: you claim ", the insults were not directed at you I'm sorry if you thought they were."
but then you say " I'm sorry again that you think me arresting you In Character was offensive." ?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

From what Mr.Nex mentioned, he was on LOA during the time he was on the server, thus he was not performing any staff duties at the time, including not handling reports.
Furthermore, by looking at your screenshot, your report was not descriptive enough as well. In the future, create reports as descriptive as possible. Otherwise, they may be closed by staff members.

In relation to the claim of unprofessional conduct, it is not valid: you were both in character and he never broke character. You, no the other hand, did. Do not do it again.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.