Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Valdrec
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:42437591
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jimmy Longfellow

Admin being reported: @officernoodles

Reason for Report: Dismissing my report without proper investigation.
Time of Occurrence: 21:10 PM UST 26 May
Evidence to support your claim: Damage logs to three police officers I killed, damage logs exchanged from me to him at different time intervals.
Additional members involved/witnessing: I don't have the names of the police hostages, but as I say, there should be three people killed within a short space of time in the logs that will confirm their names.

I entered the PD in a raid. Entering the resupply room, I pulled a SWAT officer (I believe Bill Fisherman, I don't have his ID) into FearRP, had them put their hands up. He was quickly joined by another officer, and another SWAT officer. I had them stand at the back behind the desk, attempting to zip tie them when a detective @CoNnEcT entered, unarmed. I pulled up very close to him and demanded he put his hands up, as is standard FearRP. Instead he ran backwards out of the room, and locked the door.
Knowing that was a breach of rules, but wanting to keep the situation in RP, I responded by killing the three officers (This will be in damage logs, they are also witness to the FearRP breach.)
I continued to delve deeper into the PD, and I spotted the Detective hanging around the corner again, keys in hand, unarmed. I put my weapon up to him again and told him to put his hands up. He proceeded to run out of the front entrance of the PD.
Getting tired of his deliberate abuse of the keys (It is worth mentioning at this point that it is against the rules to re-lock recently pick-locked or forced entry doors in a raid.) I informed him on the other side of the door that he was continually breaking FearRP.
He denied this, and said he had video evidence on his side.

My gun, pointed at him through the glass, but again he ran out of the PD, while I fired at him. Considering him a lost cause, I went further into the PD.
Unlocking a door and heading down the lift, I found the doors to the prisons were already open, meaning who I intended to break out was already free.
I closed some of the doors and waited in a cell, gathering myself and giving a couple of minutes of time for a response from Police.

The detective entered the room, but stood, with his keys facing one of the cells again. On reflection, I believe that this was a deliberate tactic, and he knew I was there.
I again pointed my gun at him, and he again, ran from it and proceeded to lock himself in the cell. I shot a few rounds into it, but this time he responded with a DEagle or some such weapon (again, this will be in the damage logs.) This was the first time he'd even had a weapon out.
In a quiet moment while I put on some more kevlar and prepared to heal, I again pointed out that he had broken several rules. He insisted it was "tactics" and he had video evidence to support all his actions.
He called for police on his radio, standing out of firing reach. Another officer entered down the hall, and with his and the Detective's shots from within the cell, I was unable to win.

I was carried out of the PD and revived by EMS, when Officernoodles began to take the report. as I was put into the holding cells I explained how the detective had ignored FearRP multiple times, and claimed to have video evidence. With the Chief's help we were able to identify that the Detective's name was Nick Murphy.
Officernoodles asked if I had video evidence. I said I did not, but three officers were witness to this, damage logs should corroberate where and when fights occurred, and that the accused claimed to have full video evidence.
Officernoodles said there was nothing he could do without video (I strongly disagree with this stance) teleported away and closed the report.
Feeling that this was not handled properly (He never even brought the accused into a sit, did not check logs, wasn't even clear that the sit was over.) I re-opened the report and asked if another staff member could handle it.

he frequently closed the report and eventually said this:

officernoodles: According to over 18 staff members in the discord channel I handled this correctly and have been told to close it.

Now, I understand that the beginning of a staff meeting started close to the same time as this. The server is currently experiencing issues due to the lack of coverage at a peak time. However, I do not believe this was the proper conduct in handling a report. If a more full investigation had taken place, I believe there would have been sufficient information to punish the accused.
Instead, I believe this player has gotten away with several blatant rule-breaks, minutes after the Police were called to a meeting by @Space Cowboy, presumably to discuss police conduct.

Please resolve this matter.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You said you didn't have video evidence of the situation proving he broke FearRP multiple times I said I would teleport to him and explain the rule to him. That is exactly what I did. I teleported to him and asked about the situation which he contradicted your statement ( Word Vs Word without valid proof ). I then explained him about the FearRP rule and which situations he had to follow it and which ones he didn't. I then closed the ticket and left. A couple of minutes later I noticed that Valdrec opened the ticket again and pmed asking to stop closing it. He wanted a different staff member to take it so I asked in Discord since the staff meeting was about to begin I explained what I did and that he wanted someone different. They told me to close the report as I handled it properly since no valid evidence was given.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

They told me to close the report as I handled it properly since no valid evidence was given.
That sums it up pretty much. Your behaviour towards our staff is not tolerated aswell.

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.