Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: .ʞǝʌın bɹooʞs :):
Your Steam ID: 76561198138676047
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Kevin Brooks

Admin being reported: @officernoodles

Reason for Report: Not not necessarily a complaint but more appeal of my removal of Mentor. The only reason this is directed to noodles is the fact that he handled the hole removal. This all started due to a ban appeal made by Jack Black. In his ban appeal, he referenced a video that showed me killing him for seemingly no reason. The backstory behind the video is he was a detective at one point and was sitting outside my shop gathering evidence that leads to getting my house raided and Jack destroying my property. In the video, I state to one of my org member "this is Jack Blxck" he replies "it says Lt. White". Noodles go on to tell me this is MG due to the fact that his RP name is Jack White. Not sure if this is a bug or something wrong on my behalf but on my screen, it read "Jack Black". Not sure if this a technical if its meta gaming or a bug at this point. The Jack Black situation aside another point Noodles did bring up is the fact that used !pm to give some a freq and when responding to !help with "Just do !report". Not sure if both those reason really warrants a demotion alone seeing that he didn't really let me give my side of the story but just sending me back to where he teleported me. I'm not really looking for any punishment of Noodles but to be reinstated as Mentor. With all these things in mind, the least I could ask is a word with noodle cause just sending me back and not even letting me defend myself was a bit wrong in the first place.

Time of Occurrence: 3/10/2018
Evidence to support your claim: So many different topics in this post if anything is in question ill provide some kind of video of what happened.
Video of Noodles dealing with the case.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Eldar was not directly involved but I spoke to him about the situation and he directed me to here.

Last edited:

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If anything helps my original name was "Jack Blxck" however Mclovin forcibly changed it to Jack White for Roleplay reasons whether or not this has affected how people see my name I am not sure but that is the back story to my name if that has anything to do with the "MG".

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

There were many reasons that went into my decision of demoting you from Mentor. I put you on a roof and explained each and every one of them before I set your rank back to guest.

Here are the reasons as to why you were demoted which I explained to you in game.
1541280604700.png
That screenshot shows you meta gaming during mentorship. You would use OOC improperly and then a couple of seconds later type ," smh wrong chat" as if it was a mistake ( which you did multiple times ), almost to cover up for you getting in trouble by saying it was an accident. When players asked questions in !help you directed them to just simply make a report or contact a staff member rather than answering their question or helping them understand a game play feature. Finally after I saw the video in the ban appeal that is what pushed me to issue the demotion.

EDIT: Here's more logs of you meta gaming during mentorship. The last few to "Seixeiro" I did not use against you as the context between both of your PMs was iffy about what this deal was. The other 2 and the one I posted above were used to determine if you were fit for mentor, as well as the other reasons I listed.
1541281183399.png
1541281192423.png
1541281197311.png

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

There were many reasons that went into my decision of demoting you from Mentor. I put you on a roof and explained each and every one of them before I set your rank back to guest.
You didn't really give me a chance to defend my self you just simply demoted me and sent me back to where you teleported me.

," smh wrong chat" as if it was a mistake ( which you did multiple times ), almost to cover up for you getting in trouble by saying it was an accident.
I was typing in org chat but out of habit I did // OOC do have a record of me repeating org chat what I said in OOC clear accident.

When players asked questions in !help you directed them to just simply make a report or contact a staff member rather than answering their question or helping them understand a game play feature.
If you could supply some kind of evidence I'm sure there is a reason why I said "do !report" rather than helping them.

Finally after I saw the video in the ban appeal that is what pushed me to issue the demotion.
So I'm guessing you did not read what I said regarding the video just ignored it just like when I sent you a pm.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The situation in question in the video as I spoke with you about earlier is not valid. He was a detective much earlier on, he went through a name change?? (Will need @mclovin to confirm that.) and had switched jobs over and was there for a completely different reason. You can not kill an officer for a previous situation that resulted in your items being seized or you being arrested:

Per 2.2.6

"You may not harm an officer for writing you, your friends or crew members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a police officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory. "

Hence your reasoning was voided and this was RDM as he was complying with your orders.

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

EDIT: Here's more logs of you meta gaming during mentorship
I sent Six pm's to buy premium not really sure that is something you should use IC messaging system.

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This name change was when I first joined the server a couple days after.

Okay so in this case, it was still Metagaming since the name change occurred long before this ever happend and your steam name has remained "Jack Black."

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The situation in question in the video as I spoke with you about earlier is not valid. He was a detective much earlier on, he went through a name change?? (Will need @mclovin to confirm that.) and had switched jobs over and was there for a completely different reason.
Not sure just because he changed jobs means the RP can't continue. Not sure how the occupation has anything to do with whether the rp can continue.

"You may not harm an officer for writing you, your friends or crew members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a police officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory. "

He never took things from my inventory he went into my house after supplying the police with information that lead to my house being raided and then him wrongfully destroying legal items.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure just because he changed jobs means the RP can't continue. Not sure how the occupation has anything to do with whether the rp can continue.

He never took things from my inventory he went into my house after supplying the police with information that lead to my house being raided and then him wrongfully destroying legal items.

He directly contributed to you being arrested and/or your items being seized. This would put him under the protection of that rule, you can not kill cops after a situation has ended because you are upset they did their jobs.

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Okay so in this case, it was still Metagaming since the name change occurred long before this ever happend and your steam name has remained "Jack Black."

How is that my fault when in the image shown his name was never updated. Reguardless his steam name is "Jack Black" and in the image it says "Jack Blxck"
79a196941786c0628fae52916b13f1cf.png

He directly contributed to you being arrested and/or your items being seized. This would put him under the protection of that rule, you can not kill cops after a situation has ended because you are upset they did their jobs.

The sole reason I killed him alone was not seizing inventory items he sat outside my house taking photos to get my house raided.

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Just going to close this because of too many replies. I did not read completely yet, but from the looks of this and what I've heard from others, you weren't a good mentor.

Closed, @Stuvi @Major Lorne(Pmx) up to you to finish this x

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing your logs for your application we've come across several logs that show you breaking the rules. That's not something we're looking for as a mentor, therefore you have been removed from your rank - and Officernoodles has the right to do so.

Therefore, this report is deemed invalid as the removal of your rank is perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.