Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Beeza
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106662043
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Sam Wong

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Bodean Abernathy

Reason for Report: I think this is abusing his powers like he could have just brought me somewhere instead of getting angry about whatever he was angry about because clearly he's angry about something and we're actually friends like before i've had good talks with him and stuff then he suddenly does that. I don't think it's acceptable what he did. He also said i was baiting cops when drifting when i don't think i was because cop baited is trying to get cops after you but there was no cops around. The reason why i drift is because i Role play as a drift king just like in fast and furious. On my number plate i have DK Wong which stands for Drift King Wong. If you watch this video you will know what i mean.
But yeah if you watch my video you will hear Dylan Veigulis say something about my number plate and why i drift like that.
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Don't know their names on the forums of the people who were there.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined. You are faildriving and attempting to get the cops on yourself with drifting in the medic entrance - which is restricted to medical staff only, by the way.

This is not the first time I have seen members of your organization do that and they all respond in the same disrespectful, non-caring way.

The whole Wong Family is on our radar for continuously breaking the rules and will enforce them strictly on all organization members.

Status
Not open for further replies.