Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SuitedGun
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153953255
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Keith Sal

Admin being reported: @Dipski Lipski

Reason for Report: He appealed a ban of the same reason and then denies mine, He also blacklisted me before without taking my side for being afk for 5 mins as firefighter, And now I get banned for Attempted RDM/LTAP The attempted RDM part was when I was shooting at this guy for trying to tow my car then I chased him and he hit into my car and put it on like 40 health so I got out and shot him but then my car exploded so I had to go to school so it was counted as LTAP? Its more important than a situation that lasted like 2 Mins
Time of Occurrence: Yesterday. I would like my ban to be removed and dipski to get delt with
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

wa.PNG

And thats from the other guy that appealed, And he denied mine and it was like the exact same

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

RDM and randomly tazing someone is not the same thing. He DCed a couple minutes after the report was originally made while you DCed almost immediately after crashing your vehicle, besides I realized that ban I put on him was a bit excessive.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Please upload relevant evidence.

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I don't see how this is much of a report, I mean you are just mad you didn't get unbanned. And you threatened to make a report on me if I didn't unban you.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

There is literally no evidence of the reported staff member misusing his admin powers in any way or being byest in this case.

You may create another report on him if you think you have additional evidence to support your claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.