Status
Not open for further replies.

Yvng Dreads

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Do not create staff reports with inappropriate titles, your thread has been renamed.
Your Steam Name: Yung Dagger Dick
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:445336090
Your Character Name (If Applicable): rafa martinez

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Ezio

Reason for Report:he brought me to a sit, and then he told me that i vdm someone. then he game me one warning, but i told him that he was corrupt because a month ago he brought a friend of mine to a sit and banned him for lying to staff also brought a witness in. i was told you cant bring witness in but he didnt bring me in as a witness and the other guy he took wasn't there. I complained to him about that and then he said he was going to give me one warning but because i called him corrupt and lying about his ban. after that he gave me three warnings for vdm but i only killed one person with it and i called ems and then another three for lying to staff all in one day. i tried to talk to him but he teleport me to my original location. i feel like he's abusing his power as a mod and i would like his mod statues to be looked in to for abuse of power and if possible to be removed from the roll of mod. i would like my six warning to be removed if found guilty of abuse of power. thanks for taking the time to read this.
Time of Occurrence: 850
Evidence to support your claim:i dont have any recording but i evidence is my warnings
Additional members involved/witnessing: William Chase

Ezio

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Replying to @Yvng Dreads When You were brouht to the Sit. You were ask if you were the Driver of the Black Volvo and you replied with that was not me driving someone stole it but When the line of "Sorry I am blind" That Jog your memory. That's fair The Human Mind Slips unassay things I let the slide. Then The Question Was ask was did you pick up a Perp the reply was "yay But I did not know how to kick hem out and he also said how do I get out" The Evidence showed that you were not against having that man in the car Nor Hem saying how do I get out. Then when you were asked why did you VDM The officer you said "You know theirs a sign and I must have hit it and slam right into hem" The Evidence Showed you backing up and lining up the hit the officer. When the time came around for warns you were giving 3 points for VDM and 3 for lying to staff.

Video Evidence :

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Without evidence, there is no way for me to know what exactly happened in the sit. From looking at the video and talking to Ezio, I would like to point a few things out:
  • Staff disrespect is never acceptable. Calling a staff member corrupt, in the middle of a sit, is not allowed. You may make a staff report on the staff member, after the sit, if you do not agree with their decision. However, you must be respectful at all times, during an administrative sit. According to Ezio, he gave you 3 warning points due to staff disrespect, as you have another note on your record for this same rule break;
  • Whenever you want someone, who is handcuffed, to get in your vehicle, you must perform a roleplay action: "/me opens door" for an example. Failure to do so, will result in failRP. In the video it is clear you did not perform such action, in roleplay. Therefore, you broke that rule as well;
  • The person that was driving the black volvo had no reason to kill the officer. In the video, I can see you had time to drive away, without hitting the officer, but you decided to do so regardless. That is not allowed, unless your life is in immediate danger.
That said the warning points are valid: 3 for VDMing the officer, since you also have another note on your record for breaking this same rule, in the past; 3 for staff disrespect, as calling a staff member corrupt or slander are never acceptable.

On a side note, whenever you are writing a player/staff report or an appeal, please use proper english. It was very difficult to understand what you claim, in your post.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.