Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Soldierkidd
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:104931280
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Lawrence Starks

Admin being reported: @Gamz

Reason for Report: I was hanging with my buddies in a police chief truck, we get pulled over and had guns pointed at us. I get out and try to escape, i get far enough to the car garage near the fire department. I accidentally enter the Garage and even though i made it clear that it was an accident to the staff member he still warned me for Fail-RP. Afterwards the RP situation was voided and i walked back to the police chief's truck and entered it, he then proceeded to pull out his Vector and force us out of the vehicle again. We obeyed his orders and step out with hands up, as soon as i step out a civilian that was unknown to my group pulled out a M1911 Pistol and shot at @Gamz. Gamz kills the civilian and me being me, pick up the gun. At this point @Gamz phys guns me, freezes me and says "Are you really going to Minge Grab" and i said "how is it minge grab if i'm involved in the situation?". He responded with and i quote "If you don't drop it, your getting an warning point." At the time of me being phys gun frozen i was still in handcuff from the situation at hand and was unable to go into my inventory and drop the item. He then continued to say if i don't drop it, i'm getting warned. I contentiously was saying "I CANT ACCESS MY INVENTORY WHILE HANDCUFFED". He then went on to unhand cuff me through his admin powers and i did so to his request , drop the gun. After the incident i still got a warning more minge grab and staff disrespect for words that were said in Roleplay. After giving me the warning points, he continued with his roleplay of arresting me and jailed me for 10 minutes after the admin sit was concluded.

Time of Occurrence: 9/11/18 (8:42 PM PST)
Evidence to support your claim: (@Gamz) (@Jar Of Mayonnaise @reactskate @Moonzy)

Jar Of Mayonnaise

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

real talk he did that and not only that he took his own situation which is against staff rules already especially as a mod lol real talk

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

How do you accidentally enter the garage when you have to press e and click "enter garage"? This is why you were given warning points for FailRP. Also, after I killed the civilian with the gun I went to grab it off his body and you grabbed it in front of me while handcuffed. I then told you to drop the gun and you begin cussing me out and saying I have no brain. This is why you were given warning points for staff disrespect. I never gave you warning points for mingegrab, only a note on your profile. All this report shows is that you admit to breaking 3 rules.

Jar Of Mayonnaise

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

false millerman cussed you out lol he said you have to uncuff him first lol and you were telling him to drop it saying he was gonna get warned and why didnt you call covent in to take your report

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I accidentally enter the Garage and even though i made it clear that it was an accident

So you accidentally went towards the garage and accidentally pressed "Enter Garage", which accidentally put you in the garage? I dont think that was an accident.

Also, when you are restrained you are not supposed to pick things up as that is failRP.
As there are no additional evidence, this staff report is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.