Tesk

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tesk
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:184098258
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Cole Rowland

Admin being reported @gm1003

Reason for Report: Opening and closing my report saying it's not descriptive when I did provide a good description in my opinion.
like what else would be needed the color of the road? obviously I don't know the guys name I was just driving by when he just opening fire on our vehicle... gm you need to be a good admin and take the report because when you go to a player you find out their side anyways? you listen to them describe or show you a video anyways when you tele to them? I think this is just pure laziness or it's one of his friends that he does not want to get in trouble. I personally believe this description was well enough put where gm could of been like hey let me see what this guy needs. it's not like i put " I was rdmed help"

Time of Occurrence: 12:45pm
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I didn’t close it because “it was one of your friends involved” or “because I am lazy”, I closed it because it was not descriptive and there were about 10 other more descriptive reports. Being the only staff member on, I gave priority to those

For RDM reports, it’s good to know whether or not you had a previous interaction with the reported player. Saying “I got RDM’ed outside mechanic shop for no reason” doesn’t really help me, especially with a lot of other reports being open

Opening and closing my report
I never opened or claimed your report

Tesk

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So your saying all I had to put was "I have had no interaction with this guy before" but how am I supposed to know that if I don't even know who did it I did not even see him it was that fast. It's you as a admin that need to figure that out for the player because that report was as descriptive as it could of got with as little information as I had. I would also understand if you closed it for me simply adding 3 words like I was rdm or something short but that was as best as I could do. if your a admin to "help people" well your not doing that good of job by closing reports of players that really need the help. Also you were not the only staff online. a moderator was also online which was proxima but all I am getting from reading your reply is basically the fact that because I did not add just one more little section on if I knew the guy or not I deserved to be rdmed and the guy get away with it.

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

doU85bd.png

If this is the case, I would definitely understand why gm1003 would might have closed this swiftly, however the report was descriptive so I would have left it for last and gone through the reports based on the severity of the infraction.

This is not a big infraction for me to go any farther then a warning with gm1003, please ensure that we are closing reports that are truly not descriptive ("EX: rdm @ me").

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.