reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BeanSauceDripHit
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:158938935
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Servit Raul

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @mclovin

Reason for Report: I made a ban appeal. Didn't know why I was banned with someone who cut videos and reported it 7 hours later anyways. Here's the videos that show me following all the rules then at 7am my ban appeal was denied without me being able to even reply therefore no sit was even taken. I made another ban appeal and it was closed for reply 2 hours ago, but then reopened?
Time of Occurrence: 7/22/2018 7am-6pm
Evidence to support your claim:

Sunday, July 22, 2018
kyubi1098: did your appeal get accepted yet lmao everything you did was valid. Lmao saying hands up to someone doesnt mean your gonna mug them

BeanSauceDripHit: true ya ik
kyubi1098: it's like irl you kill a guy then he gets backup you just gonna leave him be

Full story:
Some dude started talking trash after I told him he should not walk around with his vector out. He then proceeded to talk shit and when it was over and he flamed me hella he had his gun on safety so I pulled out mine and we had a gunfight. I killed him, and he had called in for backup. Ems showed up to the bridge first and wouldn't heal me he was just going for the cop idk why he broke fearrp so I started pointing my physgun at him. When the medic revived the cop I shot him back down and then fully killed him so that the medic couldn't do that anymore. I was being healed eventually and a cop drove past really slow slow enough for me to walk up and say get out of the car in which they broke fearrp and drove away. When I start heading across the bridge a random dude which I thought could've been a detective ran up to the gunfight area and I told him to put his hands up so I could leave safely I never broke any rules here.
IDK what kind of ban I am asking for or warning but this was handled wrongfully. He didn't let me reply and has been online on the server and forums today I feel ignored and this is most definitely not being handled as it should be plus the guy never made a report until 5-7 hours later.
It has become very natural for us to assume we know a person because of judgmental stereotypes society has created and embedded into our minds. I've never met a baby that didn't like a person because of how they looked.
(mclovin: there was video evidence sent to me by another player in which you rdm and broke raid timer in which you received warning points and a ban for the rdm which according to your history was a multiple offense
@reactskate as far as the medic breaking fear rp and you cannot kill the cop for a rule break a medic did ban appeal DENIED
you cant deny that that's not an rdm he was suppose to be dead he shot me I can decease him theres nothing wrong with deceasing him I was about to anyways because I already killed him and the medic ran up to him and ftvled because #1 gunfight and #2 fearrp also gametracker isn't everything idk why your accusing me of rdm there was multiple ways that situation could've gone if the medic and the cop got away with what they did. its not my fault I didnt shoot the cop dead all the way and the medic broke fearrp its not rdm anyways he was dead anyways that's not rdm you cant just expect every player to waste money on zipties he was already dead theres no rulebreak here.
Rule 6. You may not kill police officers unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. This includes, but is not limited to, carrying illegal weapons, drug dealing or something similar; this is also dependant on the situation. (situation was valid he was revived during gunfight.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Kyubi1097

Last edited:

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @reactskate

I will explain what the reason for your ban was and why it was as long as it was. Now before i begin I want it to be known that i had brought you for a sit and you were afk at that time. As i had already had video evidence and was confident of the decision i made and carried out the punishment anyways which i normally would not have done with out the evidence i had shared with you. Now with your explanation on somethings in your ban appeals it was noted you did not break raid/mug timer like suspected. However that was not the reason for the ban. The reason for your ban was rdm which was conducted when you claimed a medic broke fear rp and revived a police officer you had just had a legit gun fight with and you shot the officer. Due to that action of shooting the officer instead of shooting the medic or simply making a report with staff online that day you were found in breaking of the rule rdm. As this was a multiple offense for you in this matter I had followed my guidelines and issued the ban that was appropriate for the situation.

It has also been made aware of me that you felt i was ignoring your ban appeal. I will inform you that this is false. As you may know that staff members position on this server can be quite a busy one and i also do things outside of the server such as work a full time job and of course do other hobbies and such. With that being said it may take sometime to reply to such things as ban appeal. How ever I will say without a doubt that spamming my discord will not help me move faster. In fact i rather you not message me on discord with ban appeal matters or staff related things as there is forums for a reason, and no matter how many times you message me or anyone for that matter I will say the same thing "I cannot help you. you need to make a report or appeal on the forums." So please keep that in mind for next time.

With Kind regards
Mclovin

reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

ya np just was told to by 2 admins

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied as this ban is valid.