Cuddles

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Cuddles 69
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65466596
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jamie Bolf

Admin being reported: @Backflare

Reason for Report: I saw that Justin was standing on top of the Bush so I decided to talk to him for a little because I know him and then we were just shooting the shit for a bit. At 34 seconds in the video he states that I have a gun in my car and it's sticking out the window. (which I believe is failrp) At first it sounded like he was joking so I started laughing and messing around with him. At 1:00 in the video an officer arrives and then I realized that this is not a joke and he was being for real at that time I could still not see any gun sticking out of the car. I was even confused to a point where I thought he was using some type of Staff tool or something. At 1:09 more officers arrived I was pretty pissed that I was being pulled out of a vehicle for a supposed weapon I had on even though they could not see it. So they forced me out I unequipped the weapon and dropped it for them even though they didn't know I had a gun until I was out of the vehicle.
The video doesn't show it but later on I tried to make an escape didn't work and was sent to jail but that has nothing to do about the report.

Time of Occurrence: 8: 20 AM
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @ethinox_ STEAM_0:1:506625884
(even the police chief at the time Joe Boomby said he couldn't even see a gun)

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Cuddles 69, I would like to start off with saying I am sorry if I had made you "Pissed" that was not my intention and I can understand your frustration with this situation. So I will now address your claim of me using a Staff Tool to find out you had a weapon, At 0:22 I notice the firearm sticking out of your window and at 0:28 i create a excuse to pull out of my camera being "This is a really nice car though" at which point i captured this image (See bottom of text) at 0:33 which shows your firearms barrel sticking out of the cars window and looking back on it with hindsight i can see that i probably should not have acted on the information as IRL a barrel of a firearm would not be sticking out of a window like it was however in the moment i did not really think about the action i took and i am sorry for putting you through this. I can understand why you think it is FailRP and i will leave it to the person handling this report to come to a conclusion on.

Image: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Backflare/screenshot/781858274437793170

Cuddles

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

To be honest I just want my gun back. I don't care about a punishment if its a mistake like you said its whatever. I just needed to make a staff report before I do a refund request for my gun.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I believe this situation is no big deal. A bug caused Backflare to see your weapon, when he shouldn't have. He told you to step out of the vehicle and the weapon was confiscated. In my opinion, I believe this situation was not fair for both parties:
  • You had your weapon taken away from you, when it shouldn't have been taken;
  • He saw you with an illegal weapon, when he shouldn't have, and he decided to use that information in roleplay. I don't blame him for that.
That said, I do not see the need to take any action, since it was nobody's fault. You may make a refund request for the weapon.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.