Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Same as Forums
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49567553
Your Character Name (If Applicable): James Mira

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @Mr.Alex

Reason for Report: FailRP or possibly Corruption. I got in a shootout with the cops, and got tazed from behind leading to being cuffed of course. He and simon fought over who was going to put me in jail, and Simon finally was the one that put me in. When I get out of jail, about 5 seconds later, Alex immediately places a warrant on me for "Mass murder" what i literally just went to jail for, comes all the way up to Pine county, arrests me again for 60 minutes when i literally just got out of jail not even 3 minutes ago.
Time of Occurrence: about 7:20am
Evidence to support your claim:
Some reason the video didn't capture game audio of what Alex was saying, only me talking in my mic responding to what he was saying.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Simon the Rile @Sock
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, as you stated in pm's to me, we are going to have fun with this report.

To start off, there was a shootout at parking garage and I re spawned from a previous shootout that happened 5 minutes earlier. I hear on radio that there was a detective taking fire from 2 people. 1 of the was you. So since I had no weapons and was heading back to PD to resupply I decided to help out and run *behind* you and tase you. The rules state

"Law Enforcement may not abuse the taser. You must have a valid reason to tase a player. You may deploy your taser during a gunfight or active shootout to take down criminals if they are not directly facing or shooting at you."

So for that it was not combat tasing.

2nd. Afterwards the detective that was being shot at by you for some reason arrested you for 1 year instead of 60 for "Mass murder". Also after being arrested for 1 minute you say in ooc "HAHA BITCH YOU PUSSY LT. Jones" which you were given an ooc blacklist for 30 minutes. And since the detective was demoted due to corruption I put a warrant on you for mass murder and proceeded to look for you. After location you and tasing you you started typing in chat "I am damn near on making a staff report on your retard ass" which I ignored and proceeded with arresting you. While in the process of arresting you you keep breaking character which was proven in your own video.

3rd. After that you kept PM'ing me (ooc) saying that I'm a waste of oxygen. And later got banned by PMX since he was in the discord call at the time.

Your report against me shows YOU breaking the rules and not me. So we will see how this pans out for you.

Mr.Alex

Mira シ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Mass murder warrant and 60 years for shooting one person and not even killing him? Hmm, that makes absolute zero sense. Also i'm pretty sure the staff report rules state which this report has nothing to do with what I said in OOC, PM, whatever and breaking character. We're here for the fact that you warranted me after I already was processed for that situation at parking garage, and you decide to go put the warrant after my time was served, and continue to put me in jail a second time for the same thing i was jailed for already.

Besides, punishment for the OOC, and PM chats was already issued as a 1 day ban. So that's out of the picture. Can't double jeopardize that

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello.

Everything that I mentioned is relevant and is the same situation. You were arrested for mass murder because of the shootout. And the only reason why you were arrested a 2nd time is because you were arrested by a corrupt detective for 1 minute. So instead of giving you 60 minutes I took 1 minute off and arrested you for 59 minutes.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I got in a shootout with the cops, and got tazed from behind leading to being cuffed of course.
This is allowed, per our rules.

Law Enforcement may not abuse the taser. You must have a valid reason to tase a player. You may deploy your taser during a gunfight or active shootout to take down criminals if they are not directly facing or shooting at you.

When I get out of jail, about 5 seconds later, Alex immediately places a warrant on me for "Mass murder" what i literally just went to jail for, comes all the way up to Pine county, arrests me again for 60 minutes when i literally just got out of jail not even 3 minutes ago.

If you were arrested for 1 year for mass murder charges, you were not arrested for long enough - This is corruption, and the person who arrested you apparently was demoted for that. With that in mind, Mr. Alex arrested you again, due to that first mistake. Therefore, there is nothing wrong in that regard.

However, you are not allowed to break character or to disrespect staff or players, just because things do not go your way in roleplay. If you see a player commit a rulebreak, you are more than welcome to report them in game or on the forums, just like now. Breaking such rules again will result in you being punished for much longer, as it is completely unacceptable that you break them in first place.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.