Gabriel Mathews

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ultradowny
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80660467
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Gabriel Mathews

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @officernoodles

Reason for Report: false ban
Time of Occurrence: 12/6/18
Evidence to support your claim:

http://prntscr.com/ls8631

Additional members involved/witnessing:

i don't understand why i was banned for LTARP for 1 day and 12 hours when i left while i was fully dead by getting vdmed. if i left to avoid a jail sentence or anything i wouldve been banned by the console for ltarp, not an admin for 1 day and 12 hours

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You may not disconnect to avoid a role-play situation, avoid your death timer or jail timer. You must contact an ingame staff member and be granted permission if you want to leave during a jail sentence, death timer or active role-play situation.

There's really not much for me to say. You were waving around a weapon in public for no apparent reason which seems to me like cop baiting. Once the officer confronted you about your dangerous weapon in public you continued to aim it at him and engaged in a shootout upon him unholstering his weapon. A couple seconds after a cop car came and rammed you full speed which was clearly VDM. As I stated in the ban appeal I acknowledged the fact you were VDMed and said I would punish the person who ran you over. In the screenshot below it shows the player that killed you and he was already punished for this incident. After you had died you decided to leave the game to avoid the death timer, which if you read the quote from the rule book above you would see that you clearly broke the rules. If you wanted to leave the server whilst dead you needed to contact an in game staff members through the report system and see if they will grant you permission. Keep in mind that getting into this ordeal with the police was entirely all on you. You knew the cost and risks that carried with committing such a crime, therefore you knew how long the situation may last. It's like when you accept a competitive match in CSGO it states that the game may last up to however long and that if you leave you will be punished. You knew that you were going to be doing illegal activities and you knew that with that comes police, shootouts, police chases, ect. If you weren't able to stay on the server long enough to continue the situation then you should have never initiated the situation. Now as for the length on your ban it's a bit longer due to the fact you have a previous record of leaving to avoid role play. I honestly do not see the reason as to why you're reporting me. The rules state in black and white not to leave the server to avoid the death timer. What did you do? You left to avoid the death timer.
1544276879683.png

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you wanted to leave the server whilst dead you needed to contact an in game staff members through the report system and see if they will grant you permission.
There's really not much for me to say. You were waving around a weapon in public for no apparent reason which seems to me like cop baiting.
Now as for the length on your ban it's a bit longer due to the fact you have a previous record of leaving to avoid role play. I honestly do not see the reason as to why you're reporting me.

Noodles pretty much said everything.
Concluding,
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.