SomebodyEp1c

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

;'bYour Steam Name: NightMare
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:452775622
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Danny Apollo

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Predictable

Reason for Report: We were attempting to raid Williams ST2, and my friend ran in pointed an ACR at the people in the backyard, them pulling guns and shooting him, my other friend got killed by a car glitch so I waited for him to return which took about 2 minutes, after which we waited like 15/20 seconds and then peaked over the hedge and shot all the occupants of Williams street 2, then we got brought into a SIT with predictable where everyone just screamed at each other. So I didn't really get involved and just provided evidence that we still had KOS which lasts 10 minutes if I'm not wrong after the SIT was finished Predictable didn't really watch my evidence and just said that we should have reinitiated when we still had KOS and left me with a warning point, I would like to have this warning point removed as it will affect my staff application.

This was about 2 weeks ago now, and I really want to apply for staff, therefore, I'm reposting this as the rules also got clarified today
- Not a change to rules but a statement/clarification:
KoS is valid if you have a valid reason to hurt - We were mugging/raiding as it was private property, and they killed our friend in front of us, - This meaning we still had technical KoS

This is what Stuvi said last time: The warning point for RDM is valid, could've been elevated to RDM and Breaking the raid timer. You should have reinitiated.
However, he stated today: Initiation rules have never existed on Monolith. Get "he didn't initiate on me!!!" out of your head on our servers.
[2.2] Player versus Player - There are no rules broken
And last time you also stated that there was "Metagame" from someone messaging me on steam saying: "And now assistance" - To clear that up, we were simply getting raided on Rust which he got a discord message about from RXSM which is still banned, to go assist in defending our base, if you need more detail about the rust raid and what happened I can include it however, I dont see the point as it doesn't relate to the situation. - I and JxckBlxck didn't state this before as the thread was locked when we noticed the steam message come through.

If this gets denied again I'm sorry for wasting your time but I've asked a staff member today about what he thinks and he just told me to try to appeal it again and see what happens - my main reason for appealing this is my staff application still has 2 weeks to be resubmitted and I don't want to wait that long, its just eating away at me :C

Time of Occurrence: 18:10-18:35 16/12/2018 GMT UK Time

Evidence to support your claim: The raid / mugging:
, Jack Snow getting dying because of a game bug:
, 2 minutes later killing of all occupants:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Alpha @JxckBlxck

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

No, we're not starting this trend.

Denied and closed.

Status