Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

[BOI]Thickboots
STEAM_0:1:456070217
Tyler Park

@Tesk

So I was sitting at bank when a bank raid started @Tesk Was a swat officer and he had requested me off bank grounds as he is meant to do as a police officer though he claims i have a mask on and it's illegal and that he should arrest me. I say i cant take it off never once did i say it was a glitch so i did not break character @Balldrip. But tesk told me to go but a mask and equip it and then take it off that is entrapment 100% right there as Tesk is telling me as he is a government official telling me to buy a illegal item and put it on. I got a 1 week black list from cops for this crime. Now this would fall under Corruption So i asked him in pm's if he had perm to be Corrupt AS he replied he did not. SO that would be two rule breaks My video will show him telling me to buy a mask and put it on and @Balldrip Making a big Assumption that i broke character in looc which hurt a lot considering I dont break rules anymore.
16 Hours ago On Saturday May 9
https://medal.tv/clips/23997757/d1337pMZUt7x

@Tesk @Balldrip
Yes i have read and understood staff report rules.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

[BOI]Thickboots
STEAM_0:1:456070217
Tyler Park

@Tesk

So I was sitting at bank when a bank raid started @Tesk Was a swat officer and he had requested me off bank grounds as he is meant to do as a police officer though he claims i have a mask on and it's illegal and that he should arrest me. I say i cant take it off never once did i say it was a glitch so i did not break character @Balldrip. But tesk told me to go but a mask and equip it and then take it off that is entrapment 100% right there as Tesk is telling me as he is a government official telling me to buy a illegal item and put it on. I got a 1 week black list from cops for this crime. Now this would fall under Corruption So i asked him in pm's if he had perm to be Corrupt AS he replied he did not. SO that would be two rule breaks My video will show him telling me to buy a mask and put it on and @Balldrip Making a big Assumption that i broke character in looc which hurt a lot considering I dont break rules anymore.
16 Hours ago On Saturday May 9
https://medal.tv/clips/23997757/d1337pMZUt7x

@Tesk @Balldrip
Yes i have read and understood staff report rules.
The problem is he told you to do that so you wouldn't get arrested after and make a report and have to deal with it. About fifteen minutes later we arrested you for still having the mask on, and then I asked you in looc if you had fixed the gltich, which you didn't respond to. Tesk was only trying to help so you didnt get arrested later for you to make a report saying it is bugged

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I dont break rules anymore.

You broke a rule today, again. So that statement is not accurate.

Tesk was helping you with a glitch without breaking character as well. There is no misuse of administrative powers by Tesk here. Otherwise, he would have arrested you, you would have made a report (due to the glitch) and we would go from there.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.